SOME of us put out our all when we choose a new routine to lose weight, whether it is with exercise or a new diet plan. But regrettably, some of us don't reap the benefits because we are unknowingly preventing progress with bad habits.
Fitness trainer Rohan Gordon said you need to get rid of these habits and adopt new ones in order to see results from your exercise routine or diet plan.
•Drink water daily, especially before meals.
•Drink green tea.
• Eat a healthy breakfast that is rich in protein.
•Plan your meals.
•Eat in small portions.
•Eat out less. Cooking your meals at home is a healthier option.
• Have a cut-off time for eating.
•Eat only when you are hungry.
• Eat balanced meals.
• Drink coffee. Good coffee is packed with antioxidants which have numerous health benefits. Coffee increases one's energy levels and leaves you pumped up to work out.
• Eat your meals slowly. When you eat slowly you will eat less food.
• Do not deprive yourself of adequate sleep.
• Make healthy choices when you eat out with friends.
• Eat eggs for breakfast. Eggs are rich in protein so replacing a grain-based breakfast with eggs can help you eat fewer calories.
• When snacking in between meals, snack healthy. Have things like protein shakes or bars, nuts or fruits.
• Use a workout routine that you enjoy.
• Move around during your lunchtime.