KINGSTON, Jamaica – With the global impact of Jamaica’s Reggae and Dancehall music local acts are increasingly coming into focus with the possibility of earning big bucks.
According to therichest.com this is a list of the top ten richest Jamaican entertainers.
10) Bounty Killa --The 'Grung Gad', who has ...more »
SAVANNAH CROSS, Clarendon — The mood among the residents of the district of Savannah Cross in Clarendon was a mixture of sadness and anger as they mourned the loss of one who they described as a promising young man.
The community was thrown in a tizzy when it discovered that 25-year-old Andre Edwards also called 'Tallman' was brutally beaten to death by his neighbour.
Edwards was remembered as a peace loving, hardworking individual who was a shining example to youngsters in the community.
"Tallman lived good with everybody. Nobody in this district would never like to see a fingernail get hurt on him" Denford Williams a Savannah Cross resident said this morning.
Others residents had less kind words for his attacker, who was mobbed and killed for what they described as a brutal attack on Edwards.
"Him beg the man $100 and the man tell him him don't have no money. And him beat the man to death with a shovel," one resident told the Jamaica Observer.
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.