Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are understood to be living together again as they attempt to heal the rifts that prompted a temporary separation earlier this year.
The couple — parents to children Dylan and Carys — parted ways in August after 13 years of marriage, but have been tentatively attempting a reconciliation that has seen Michael, 69, move back into their multimillion-dollar apartment in Bedford, New York.
Sources claim the move occurred after the Oscar-winning actor urged Swansea-born Catherine, 44, to give their relationship another try.
"Michael's asked Catherine to give things another try and she's agreed," an insider told The Sun. "It's not just for the sake of the children.
"When they're good, they're amazing together, so they're hammering out their issues at their home. It's good news and Catherine is on top of the world."
The actress certainly appeared to be on good form when she attended the Dance Alliance Foundation Gala in New York last Sunday wearing a stunning embellished gown from Dennis Basso — and her wedding ring.
-- Daily Mail
Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas before their 'trail separation' in August.
'Sex is a part of who I am'
She's one of Hollywood's leading sex symbols thanks to her screen siren role in the likes of Austin Powers, Boogie Nights and The Hangover.
But Heather Graham has revealed while it took her 'a long time' to feel good about sex, it has now finally become a part of who she is.
Opening up in an interview with the November/December issue of Women's Health magazine, she explained: "It's an aspect of my personality. Sex is a part of who I am and it took me a long time to feel good about it."
In spite of her views surrounding sex, the 43-year-old actress slammed Hollywood as a 'sexist' industry, and claimed that women don't have the freedom to express themselves sexually in the US.
She added: "The industry is totally sexist. It's run by men mostly. Look at the movies that are coming out. How many are about women? If you look at who the leads are, they're probably 75 per cent men."
-- Daily Mail
The 43-year-old actress wore a daring cut-out detail gown with a soaring thigh-high split as she opened up on finally feeling comfortable with sex.
Sinitta volunteers to prove she 'terminated' Simon Cowell pregnancy
Sinitta's quest to set the record straight amid claims she aborted Simon Cowell's unborn child has taken a bizarre new turn.
Seemingly determined to tell the world her version of events, the 49-year-old singer has appealed to none other than Jeremy Kyle, begging the ITV host to let her appear on his famous daytime show.
The So Macho icon is so adamant that she is telling the truth that she even offered to take a lie detector test live on air to apparently prove her allegations.
Launching another extraordinary rant on her Twitter page, Sinitta said: 'Jeremy kyle, I know I declined your celebrity chat, but I'd love to do your show PROVIDED you provide a lie detection device.. #thisHAStoEnd.
'A "testimony" is when you tell your story "warts and all" in church or to a group of people, to show your journey from "lost" to "found"...'
Meanwhile, Simon's close friend and biographer Tom Bower has revealed Sinitta was 'very upset when it first came to light that the pop mogul was expecting a child with American socialite girlfriend Lauren Silverman because she is still 'deeply in love' with her former flame.
-- Daily Mail
This comes after the star, a close friend of the music mogul since the late '80s, took to Twitter over the weekend to set the record straight amid reports she had aborted Cowell's baby.
The former pop star outlined her side of the story via the social networking site.