NASSAU, Bahamas - Head coach Theodore ‘Tappa’ Whitmore is not seeking to fool anyone or himself about the true nature of what lies ahead in the triple-bill of World Cup qualifying matches coming up in June.
Instead, he’s called a spade a spade.
“We know it’s going to be tough, but we know we ...more »
The year 2012 was a fabulous year of sharing beauty secrets, new products and drastic transformations. Here are four of our favourite Get the Look features.
1. Stylist Elizabeth Landon shared her ‘Feathered Creations’ on March 24, 2012.
2. Make-up artist Loni Jones introduced the team to Violent Lips temporary lip tattoos in ‘Fierce Application’, published on March 10, 2012.
3. We previewed the Archie’s Girls line created by MAC cosmetics in our December 15 issue, entitled ‘Archie’s Girl’s: The Rivalry Continues!’
4. Racquel Jenkins Moss-Solomon created patriotic-inspired looks on July 21, 2012.
(Help us to select the winner in each category by adding your vote for your favourite salon/spa and e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.