Under The Dryer: SPA BUZZ
It's the big Easter weekend and we've had chocolate on the mind for some time now (blame it on an overactive dopamine release). We're about to up the ante with a full sensory explosion, thanks to our friends at Adam & Eve Spa & Salon, who've added chocolate-infused facial and body treatments for cacao enthusiasts at their well-appointed facility. Following in the pedicured footsteps of Madonna and Victoria Beckham, the genetically blessed Cortia Bingham, the spa's brand ambassador, takes us on a visual tour that will surely ignite the Willy Wonka in you!
DID YOU KNOW? Choco Facts
* Nourishes and softens dry skin
* Acts as a deep moisturiser
* Helps in diminishing the appearance of scars
* Antioxidants help reduce free radical damage
* Smoothes wrinkles
* Makes skin appear more supple and smooth
* Calms and heals irritated skin
* Promotes healthy detoxification of skin cells
* Rejuvenates the skin from the inside by promoting skin cell renewal process
The Made In Jamaica Chocolate skincare & body product line, which is used and distributed by Adam & Eve Spa & Salon, comprises chocolate scrub, wraps, mask, cocoa butter, plus edible chocolate goodies which include chocolate bars, chocolate teas, chocolate spreads/dips, cocoa nib cookies, and chocolate brownies.
ADAM & EVE SPA & SALON
20 Tobago Avenue