Lifestyle

Jenelle Evans' husband blames her ex for her heroin addiction

People Post

Sunday, December 30, 2012    

Print this page Email A Friend!


She recently emerged from rehab after being treated for heroin addiction.

And now the husband of Teen Mom 2 personality Jenelle Evans has claimed her ex is to blame for getting her hooked on the hard drug. She was forced into treatment over Thanksgiving after her family obtained a court order, with the stint apparently helping her beat her problem. Her husband Courtland Rogers, whom she married at the start of the month, took to Twitter to defend her honour, telling fans they will find out the full story on her addiction on the reality show. He posted the message, "Just leave me and my WIFE .. Mrs. Rogers alone," to Jenelle's former boyfriend Kieffer Delp, then claimed he was to blame for her predicament. He said: "It's funny people think I am a junkie, wait till they see this next season on how u did Jenelle and got her hooked on heroin ... she almost died cuz of u dumbass."

Jenelle, whose three-year-old son Jace is being cared for by her mother, later re-Tweeted Courtland's further explanation of how Kieffer allegedly mistreated her while she was hooked on drugs. He had written: "U got Jenelle strung out and then bailed on her when she needed u most! And everyone thinks u are the good guy! This is sad."

Jenelle's mother Barbara Evans and her sister Ashleigh Evans Wilson were so concerned about her drug use that they went to court and had her committed to a rehab centre to help her dry out. Ashleigh told Radar: "My mom first realised Jenelle was doing heroin when she walked into her house a month ago and saw her shooting up."

She tied the knot on December 4 in a quickie courtroom wedding in Brunswick County, North Carolina.

A court official said at the time: "They came in and I issued them a licence. They went next door (to the courthouse), got married and brought it back signed."

— Daily Mail

Mario Balotelli to sue the mother of his daughter

Furious Mario Balotelli has called in lawyers to sue his former girlfriend after she accused him of being 'irresponsible' and 'not interested' in his newborn baby daughter.

The Manchester City ace's relationship with Raffaella Fico, 24, has become a real life soap opera with the two having furious slanging matches since they split up in the spring following a year-long relationship.

Earlier this month, former underwear model Raffaella gave birth to a baby girl called Pia, who was conceived just before the couple broke up. But now Balotelli, 22, has lashed out at Raffaella following an interview with Chi magazine earlier this month in which she said: "Mario for me is irresponsible. It came to a certain point where he was just not interested in anything, not in me, or our daughter. Up until certain things happened he was supposed to marry me. That was our project, our desire. Then all of a sudden everything collapsed and I don't know why." In a statement published in Gazzetta Dello Sport, Balotelli said: "In relation to what was said by Raffaella Fico in her last interview with Chi, I have sadly decided to respond.

There is a limit for everything and I can no longer tolerate that my honour as a man is offended and I am falsely accused of serious misbehaviour, and which has no element of truth. I have asked my lawyer to take the necessary legal action to defend my honour which has been damaged by the declarations of Raffaella Fico to Chi. I caution Raffaella Fico that she will be asked to pay damages for any further irresponsible comments that she makes that harm my reputation and honour." Balotelli's adoptive parents Franco and Silvia also joined in the attack on Raffaella, using an open letter to accuse her of cashing in on her relationship with him. They wrote: "We believe that our son is not the irresponsible and undignified person that you have described." They went on: "You seem to have had no hesitation of expressing publicly every sentiment you have felt in order to appear on front pages." Franco and Silvia also dismissed her previous claims that she and Balotelli were still a couple when she flew to Manchester earlier this year to see him and said: 'You know full well the relationship was over at the beginning of April. Why do you keep saying otherwise? Why did you wait until June before telling Mario you were expecting a baby and even then it was only after telling the press first — was it so that you could secure another front page?'

Raffaella is said to have secured a five-figure sum from Chi — the same magazine that published topless pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge — for the first images of baby Pia. In her interview she said that the "door of her heart" was closed but that she would not stop Balotelli from seeing his daughter whenever he wanted — he has yet to see Pia and the magazine pictures were the first time he saw her.

—Daily Mail

Has Kate Bosworth tied the knot?

Hollywood star Kate Bosworth has prompted speculation that she has secretly tied the knot with her fiancé Michael Polish after referring to him as her husband.

The slight blonde, 29, posted a message on her Twitter site on Boxing Day in which she called Michael, 32, her 'hubby'. And film director Michael has fuelled the rumours by happily flaunting a gold wedding band on his ring finger. As she posted a picture of Michael standing in the kitchen this week, Kate wrote: "My hubby, the baker."

The couple looked more in love than ever as they were pictured strolling around Beverly Hills near their Los Angeles home over the holidays. Kate already refers to Michael's 15-year-old daughter Jasper as her 'stepdaughter'. And speaking about her fiance´, who directed her in her movie Big Sur, she told Sunday Times Style magazine: "He's a special one. There's nobody in the world I admire or respect more. When I look at him, it's not a crazy infatuation, it's more like we are each other's life partners."

Michael recently directed Kate in a Christmas video for Topshop, but last month, the actress - who is currently filming her new movie Homefront - said she was too busy to plan a wedding.

Kate has been notoriously quiet about her personal life since her high-profile relationship with British actor Orlando Bloom, to whom she was engaged, ended.

She then dated her Straw Dogs co-star Alexander Skarsgard, but the pair announced their split in July last year. Just weeks later she was spotted with Michael.

Superman Returns star Kate confirmed their engagement in September by showing off her square-cut diamond engagement ring in a picture taken by her fiancé.

She wrote: "This photo was taken by my husband-to-be. Thank you for all the wonderful engagement wishes. ... We feel truly blessed."

—Daily Mail

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Poll

Do you think government is justified in spending $4m to send home Trinidadian Abu Bakr?
Yes
No


View Results »


ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Cartoon

Click image to view full size editorial cartoon
ADVERTISEMENT