This week we're sharing tips on how to get the runway looks from the Balmain and Edun 2012/2013 Fashion week shows. Be sure to up your make-up ante with these easy steps, courtesy of MAC Cosmetics.
1. Fix + is spritzed over skin to refresh and hydrate.
2. Mineralize moisture fluid SPF 15 Foundation
is lightly blended into skin to even and tone.
3. Golden Elixir Strobe Liquid is applied to upper cheekbone for highlighting effect.
4. Strut The Cherry and Talking Tan lipsticks are mixed together and blended into cheeks for a warm glow.
1. Showstopper Eye Shadow is shaded through brows to define and perfect.
2. Caramel Sundae, Cheryl Chic, and Dream Maker eye shadows are blended together and washed over the eyelids and through lower lash line to sculpt and shape eyes.
3.'Haute and Naughty Lash' is applied as a soft stain over lash.
1.Forecast Nude and talking tan lipsticks is mixed together and blended over the entire lip for a burnished nude to finish.
1.Complete comfort crème is applied to nourish and hydrate skin.
2.Mineralize moisture SPF15 Foundation is applied and blended into skin using fingertips to provide a natural finish.
3.Select Moisturecover is used with 252 Large Shader Brush to perfect skin and brighten eye area.
4.Prep and Prime Transparent finishing powder is swept over skin to polish and set
Bone Beige and Sculpt pro sculpting powders pro palette.
5.Used with 188 Small Duo Fibre Face Brush to wrap and shade under the cheekbone.
1.Graphblack Technakohl eye liner is applied to the outer corner of the eye in a "V" shape to connect the upper and lower lashes.
2.Dirty Blonde and Deep Dark Brunette Fluidline Brow Gelcreme are used to accentuate and softly deepen brows.
1.Posh Tone and Luxe Naturale mineralize rich lipstick blended into lips to soften texture and mute tone.