We're sharing more tips this week from the Fashion Week make-up artistes who created chic looks for each collection using the Make-up Art Cosmetics (MAC) line — the official sponsors of the Spring /Summer 2013 Fashion weeks. Ready! Set! Runway!
1, 2, 3
MAC Pro senior make-up artist Gisel Calvillo creates the look for the Giambattista Villa S/S 2013 collection at Paris Fashion Week.
Look: A really cool look with colour... a boyish look with a graphic note to the 60s, but in a modern way.
* Face & Body Foundation — minimally applied over moisturised skin just to freshen and perfect, allowing the natural skin tone to shine through.
* Select Moisturecover — applied only as needed to conceal.
* Something Special Cremeblend Blush — lightly blended into the apple of cheeks for a flush.
* MAC Pro Bronze Cream Colour Base — applied across the eyelid, with a hard line above the crease and downward through the inner eye, creating a graphic, elongated, triangular shape, observed when the eyes are open.
* Copper Sparkle Pigment — layered over Bronze Cream Colour Base for a shiny, metallic glow.
* MAC Pro Black Crème Liner — drawn as a thin line to fill the gaps between lashes for a bit of accentuation to the lashline.
* Lashes are groomed and left bare.
Clear Lipglass — patted into lips for a bit of moisture and shine.
Look: Handsomely healthy... Helmut Lang-inspired girls.
* Mineralize Moisture Fluid Spf 15 Foundation — blended over well-moisturised skin to create beautiful, radiant, young-looking skin.
* MAC Pro Studio Finish Skin Corrector — applied where needed over skin to perfect, even and tone.
* Prep and Prime Transparent Finishing Powder — swept through the T-Zone with 129 Powder/Blush Brush to polish and set.
* Pearl Cream Colour Base — dabbed over the upper cheekbones with fingertips to highlight.
* Lashes are well curled.
* Prep and Prime Highlighters — applied through the inner corner of the eyes for a highlighting effect.
* Fascinating Eye Kohl — applied through the waterline of lower lashes to brighten and open eyes.
* Summer Sweetheart Lipglass (Available Spring/Summer 2013) — applied over the eyelids with 195 Concealer Brush and then pressed into skin with fingertips.
* Clear Brow Set — brushed up through brows to groom and polish.
Summer Sweetheart Lipglass (Available Spring/Summer 2013) — pressed into lips with fingertips for a fresh, glossy finish.