Get the Look
It's a certified global trend and a must-have for the style set, who lives for those pout-worthy fashion moments. And now, Naiad Boutique has made available the exclusive Jamaica 50-inspired violent lips to celebrate this glorious year in style. Here's how to Get the Look.
Violent Lips Steps:
* Remove appliqué from the stencil. Make sure lips are dry, clean, and free from any product.
* Align and centre the top edge of the appliqué to the top edge of your lips. Measure the width of your lips with your mouth open to a relaxed "Ahh" shape.
* Cut the width to your measurements using the vertical dotted lines as guides.
* Measure the depth of your lips with your mouth open to a relaxed "Ahh" shape. The depth of the appliqué should match your outer lip. The appliqué should not go inside your inner lip - where your lips naturally stay wet.
* Cut the depth using the horizontal dotted lines as guides.
* Gently fold the appliqué in half. This makes applying the appliqué to the curve of your top lip easier. (This step applies to the top lip only).
* Peel the plastic film off the appliqué.
* While keeping your mouth in the relaxed "Ahh" shape, apply the sticky side of the appliqué to your lips. Generally soak the paper backing in water using a cotton ball until the paper backing slides off easily.
* Seal and smooth the appliqué with a generous amount of water using your cotton ball. Repeat steps for bottom lip.
Check out today's Buy Me for discounts from Naiad Boutique.
Models: Racquel Jones and Uliana Afanasenko.