Rocking @ the Party
It's the holiday weekend and parties are happening all across the island, most of which are beach parties. Beach parties are not like a regular day at the beach, so you have to up the style ante by choosing really fashionable looks and add bold accessories and footwear and fancy cover-ups. We've put together some chic and sexy looks for you to heat up the parties and Get the Look.
Look 1 is a beautiful chiffon dress in a rich plum colour, a hue of purple that's really hot this season. Worn over a sexy monokini.
Look 2 is a crochet dress in white. Perfect for the "all white" beach party. Reveals just enough and not too much if you might be feeling like your body is not beach-ready.
Look 3 is the swimsuit to the dress, sexy and chic.
Look 4 shows your patriotism in black, green and gold for our heroes.
Look 5 is the perfect "beach party" swimsuit - sexy, stylish and sophisticated.
Look 6 is the perfect little party dress. And in chiffon, it's the perfect little beach party dress.
Steps: To make the tunic
1. Cut front and back of blouse.
2. Cut sleeves.
3. Cut 1" strip for piping.
4. Join front to back at the shoulders.
5. Join sleeves to the bodice along armholes.
6. Join the front to back beginning at the hem of the sleeves, continuing to the armpit and along the sides.
7. Finish seam edges.
8. Sew piping right sides together at the neckline and sleeve hem, then turn over and stitch in place.
Have fun and be safe this holiday weekend
IMAGES: Marc Evans marcevansimages.com
MAKEUP: Angelie Martin-Spencer
MODEL: Latoya Craig