WIN, WIN, WIN! - August 11
The ari Sulfur Facial Treatment Bar, a product made in Jamaica, is a gentle treatment for various skin conditions. The bar helps treat mild to severe acne; it remove blackheads and whiteheads; and helps removes imperfections on the surface of the skin. Do you want to experience the ari Sulfur Facial Treatment Bar? Thanks to Dr Patricia Yap and her sister, chemist Felice Campbell, we're giving 10 lucky readers two ari Sulfur Facial Treatment Bars each. Here is how you can win.
Answer this question:
How does the environment contribute to the high incidence of seborrhaic eczema in Jamaica?
The first 10 Under the Dryer readers to answer the question correctly via e-mail to email@example.com will win two ari Sulfur Facial Treatment Bars. E-mail the correct answer by 5:00 pm today, Saturday, August 11, 2012. You must also include your full name, occupation and telephone number.
The Get the Look team sends our heartiest congratulations to last week's eight lucky winners of ari Sulfur Facial Treatment Bars.
1. Tiffanie Richards, student
2. Shadee Kimberly Williams, office clerk
3. Jonelle Bisaso, student
4. Ninia McKenzie, teacher
5. Krystal Kennedy
6. Rochelle de Sousa
7. Donna Grey, sales clerk
8. Alison Garvey, customer service representative
The question posed was:
What are the causes of dark patches caused by Melasma?
The answer is:
1. Family history of Melasma.
2. Hormonal fluctuations ie pregnancy, oral contraceptive pills or hormonal replacements.
3. Drug Sensitizers (i e Intake of certain drugs that allow the skin to tan easily).