Monday, June 02, 2014
How long should a woman wait to have sex?
32.97% of you said at least one month
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Aleisha Knott loves beautiful nails
Take care with medicines
Big kids’ dinner idea: Easy char siu pork
SHOTS — August 20th
Would you warn your ex's new woman about him?
Fay Petgrave cares
For men: Signs your girlfriend is crazy
I want to clear my record
He makes me happy and the sex is great but... yawn
Listen to this
Vows — Heart to Heart
From me, #tomyfuturewife
HPV: Should you be worried?
Agony of Pakistani women enslaved by Dubai sex trade
Chin fat problems
The fat flush diet
AW Poll Results — Wedding bells
View Results »
Results published weekly in All Woman
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.