Monday, June 02, 2014
How long should a woman wait to have sex?
32.97% of you said at least one month
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you pierce your baby's ears?
Your pregnancy: 10 early signs
Identifying, preventing Chikungunya in your child
Things I regret doing for my ex
Short men make better husbands but...
Claudia Barrows - Life at a funeral
Who is really the other woman?
What are my entitlements?
208 pounds with high cholesterol, bad knees
Supplements, exercise can help in weight gain
My experience with PCOS
The pill's many wonders
Eating fish good for women's hearing — study
You have no rights as a common-law wife if...
AW Poll Results - Me time
Six women execs to speak at Power of Sisterhood
Mom: My lover killed my daughter and got away with it
VOWS - Operation: Happily Ever After
Exposure to two languages
benefits babies’ brains
View Results »
Results published weekly in All Woman
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.