Monday, June 02, 2014
How long should a woman wait to have sex?
32.97% of you said at least one month
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIDEO: NFPB head warns women against delaying pregnancy
Don't let these little things threaten your marriage
How Michelle Watkis Robinson beat breast cancer
6 STDs that may scare you back to celibacy
Men: Why we’re afraid of Christian women
Dad's name error reflected on my records
Eat your veggies!
He's still living with his baby's mother
Pot belly problems
To lose weight, give up on these guilty pleasures
Men's brutal break-up stories
Prenatal aquatics can help maintain fitness
Life with fibroids
When teeth and tongue meet, my hubby's mouth is all you hear
Vows - Love Knows Best
Little people pix - Oct 27
Children unable to refuse snacks — study
AW Feedback - Oct 20th Issue
AW Poll Results - No quiet time
View Results »
Results published weekly in All Woman
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.