Monday, June 02, 2014
How long should a woman wait to have sex?
32.97% of you said at least one month
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family still seeks closure after eight years
Church of England appoints first female bishop
20,000 bras recalled in Japan due to injury fears
I'm unhappy: 300lbs and my knees hurt
Managing the (unavoidable) Christmas rush
CDA host Circle of Care Family Support Series
It's a mind thing...for women
Think twice before buying certain gifts for kids this Christmas
Adopted step child's name not affected in her birth certificate
Lovers being friends?
I deserve more
About Turner Syndrome
The 'Business' of Fashion
Vows - Party Hard for Love
Restaurant bans couples on Christmas Eve
Little People Pix
The cellphone entrepreneur
Vows - A Feeling So Great
View Results »
Results published weekly in All Woman
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.