Monday, June 02, 2014
How long should a woman wait to have sex?
32.97% of You said At least one month
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Games you can play with your kids
My first crush
LIME men wear pink for breast cancer
I hit him in the face just to get a reaction...
Men: What we hate about you
What marriage advice works and what doesn't
I want a divorce, but...
So my ex is getting married...
Vows - The Wright Love Story
What to do when your child is being bullied
Little People Pix
Pauline Ewan - A mighty heart
The importance of iron in your diet
Stay active, eat fruit for a healthy heart
A 225-lb struggle
AW Feedback - Oct 13th Issue
Men more attracted to women with less make-up
Mom furious after 18-year-old killed allegedly by lover
Vows - Sea of Love
View Results »
Results published weekly in All Woman
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.