Monday, June 02, 2014
How long should a woman wait to have sex?
32.97% of You said At least one month
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
The lies men tell
Paging Dr Halsall
'Orange' the world in 16 days
My best daddy advice
Are men's rights given as much prominence as women's rights?
About paternity leave
New wife wants marriage annulled
Quit chasing those diet dreams
VOWS - Together At Last
AW Poll Results - Tall tales
AW Feedback - Nov 17
China hospital gives men chance to experience pain of childbirth
'Dyeing' to make a living
He's always broke
Vows - Straight To The Heart
Women say banks not supporting non-traditional businesses
Great baby-friendly home remedies
Easy toilet training
View Results »
Results published weekly in All Woman
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.