Monday, June 02, 2014
How long should a woman wait to have sex?
32.97% of You said At least one month
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sue-Ann Gregg The Make-up Girl
Separated and unhappy because divorce is costly
Her DEEPEST fantasies
WOMEN CONFESS: About that 40 year old male virgin...
Dad is EXPOSING my son to PORN
Is leptin making you fat?
Selesha Bailey-Douglas - My natural hair journey
Irregular menses after giving birth
What you MUST tell your gynaecologist
Pregnancy and the woman over 40
Birth control and you: the mini pill
AW Poll Results - Attention
AW Feedback- July 21
Cavelle Johnston: lead attorney
VOWS - The Music of Love
President Obama commends retired Jamaican-born air force colonel
Things never to do on a first date
Summer outing ideas
That first DENTIST visit
View Results »
Results published weekly in All Woman
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.