Monday, June 02, 2014
How long should a woman wait to have sex?
32.97% of You said At least one month
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vows - Straight To The Heart
Women say banks not supporting non-traditional businesses
Great baby-friendly home remedies
Easy toilet training
Parental attitudes may contribute to kids' chronic constipation
Young & Green
Pregnancy on pause
YOUNGER BEAU hurting my head
Is your online boyfriend A CON ARTIST?
Mom wants deceased father's name off BIRTH CERTIFICATE
My lover's gone...
The right multivitamins for your condition
Is the GASTRIC BALLOON for you?
International Men's Day this Wednesday
I want to gain weight
WHEN TO START your KIDS on chores
Proper gym ETIQUETTE
7 questions for the gynaecologist
View Results »
Results published weekly in All Woman
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.