Did he make it to 2014 with U?
Even though you may wish the person you are dating is the perfect one for you, chances are he just may not make the mark and worth going into a new year with.
More than likely you will now be doing some introspection and valuating what in your life you can change to make you a better, happier you.
While you evaluate, here are some tips to determine whether or not your man should make it over into 2014 with you.
1. He is physically abusive and spent the last year telling you he will change but hasn't. "No one has a right to impose their will on another person," psychologist Dr Leahcim Semaj said. "None of us has the right to physically assault another person. But there are many men who take it upon themselves to do so."
The man who hit you last year, will hit you this year. He should not make it to 2014 with you still by his side.
2. He is happy to be living off what he gets from you. He has no job and makes no effort to get a new one, and is hanging with his friends while you also have to foot all the bills and run the household. He should not make it to 2014.
3. He refuses to communicate. He is not willing to talk about problems as they occur and refuses to let you into his plans for the future. He still talks about 'me' and not 'us' after years of being together. Despite the time invested. he is not 2014 material.
4. You do not hold his attention anymore, nor he yours. If you do not call his phone, you do not hear from him. He only comes over when he wants sex. His appeal is wearing thin. He is not for the new year!
5. He makes your children unhappy. If your children are uncomfortable around him and his only communicates with them by shouting. Do not take him into 2014. Your children's happiness should come first.
6. He is a constant cheater. If you have to be constantly competing with other women for his time, attention and money then you need to move on. Save yourself and him the trouble of a rugged 2014 and let him go.
7. Your child complains that he touches him/her inappropriately. Yes children will lie. But be real to yourself and follow your instinct. If your child tells you this, don't push it aside. Check it out. If you have any kind of doubt that it's a possibility, let him go immediately!
8. He is a terrible lover. If he is a terrible lover who only believes in himself being satisfied in bed, forcing you to do things to him that he bluntly refuses to do to you in return, or if you have never experience an orgasm with him. He is not worth going over into 2014 with. Let him go!