Wednesday, June 19, 2013
‘Duppy Bat’, ‘Bobby Socks’, ‘Cow Dog’, 7 others wanted by copsTuesday, July 17, 2012
THE following individuals have been listed as persons of interest by detectives from the St Andrew North Police Division.
1. Cleveland Downer o/c ‘Cassie’ of 8 Donmair Close.
2. A man known only as ‘Bobby Socks’, of a Donmair Commons address.
3. Javon Roberts o/c ‘John’ of a Donmair Commons address.
4. Raymond Francis o/c ‘Manager’ of a Donmair Commons address.
5. Germaine Smith o/c ‘Duppy Bat’, also of a Donmair Commons address.
6. Robert Forrest o/c ‘Buck Major’ of Wireless Drive, Stony Hill in St Andrew. He frequents Dulwich Drive.
7. Dwight Henry o/c ‘Shortman’ of Grants Pen Avenue, Kingston 8. He frequents Grants Pen.
8. Tiggano Wizzard o/c ‘Tiggy’ of Grants Pen Drive, Kingston 8. He frequents Grants Pen.
9. Anief Alex Harris of a Grants Pen Avenue address.
10. Damion Simpson o/c ‘Cow Dog’ of Grants Pen Avenue.
Police personnel have made several attempts to locate these individuals at their designated addresses and places where they normally frequent without success.
These men must report to police investigators at the Constant Spring Police Station by 3:00 pm tomorrow, police said.
Also, members of the public who have information about their whereabouts are being asked to share this information by calling Kingfish at 811, Crime Stop at 311 or the police 119 emergency number.
Home | Lifestyle | Teenage | Regional | Environment | Editorial | Columns | Career | Food | All Woman | Letters | Auto | Video | Weather | Contact Us
Mobile | View Standard Version
Subscribe to our RSS Feeds
Follow us on Twitter!
Copyright © 2012 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.