- O-WRAP: 8 accused scammers extradited… Shaw says revenue up… Amnesty on traffic tickets 8:36 pm
- 170 jobs projected from US$204m investment in logistics, manufacturing 9:17 pm
- Retrofitting of police cars for LNG use to begin shortly 9:08 pm
- Sharapova congratulates mum-to-be Serena 8:48 pm
- Warner hits CONCACAF with US$40m countersuit 8:41 pm
- Forex: J$129.00 to one US dollar 7:32 pm
The Jamaica Observer believes that entrepreneurs are the grass roots of the economy and that they should be encouraged to take the risks needed to build our country’s future. So we have published the stories of 20 businesses that were nominated for our Mogul in the Making programme. We hope their example will inspire others to take the plunge too.
All of our nominees are winners by virtue of the imagination, initiative and courage they’ve demonstrated in starting their own enterprises. But we’ll be choosing three of them for special attention and we’ll be asking you, our readers, to select one of those three, the people’s choice.
Please take some time to look at the nominees we’ve profiled.
[search name="All Mogul in the Making" start="1" max="130"][searchitem]
More News This Week
Elton John contracts 'potentially deadly' infection on tour
LONDON, United Kingdom (AFP) – British pop icon Elton John contracted a "potentially Read More
US Congress to consider 2% tax on outgoing remittances
Jamaicans in the United States who send remittances to family back home may soon find the Read More