Friday, July 13, 2012
A child reaches up to touch the wax figure of Usain Bolt at London's Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 yesterday.
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
NY legislators want probe into police shooting of unarmed Jamaican youth
Holness on bus tour
Licensed firearm holder kills alleged robber
Role change for Father Ho Lung
Jamaica seek revenge against champions Barbados
Senior citizen dies in Manchester car accident; 2 other people injured
Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
Windies speedster escapes serious injury in crash
Costa Rican woman attributes miracle to pope
16-y-o boy, one of two killed in Clarendon
Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
Tax on withdrawals 'unconscionable and oppressive', says CAPI
Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
Govt's plan to raise $6.7 billion
New scrap metal facility up and running
Police station opens in Hellshire, St Catherine
PHOTO: Crucifixion re-enactment
Increase in sexual assault cases worry St Vincent police
Armed robber shot dead by businessman
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.