Friday, July 13, 2012
A child reaches up to touch the wax figure of Usain Bolt at London's Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 yesterday.
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
IMF boss charged
Train The Cops!
Hanover, Westmoreland residents benefit from back-to-school fair
Water for 14,000 in South, SW and East Central
Transport Authority eyes old Jamintel building
Manchester, Trelawny top RADA parish competition
Girls exposed to fun side of coding
70 participate in Mario Deane protest in New York
Antiguan team observes work done by China Harbour
'Dem fraid ah him'
Rainforest Seafoods hands out $1.5m in scholarships, book grants
Japan's 'Golden Bolt': 103-year-old challenges world's fastest man, Usain Bolt
Uruguay begins registering marijuana growers
Peru police seize record six tons of cocaine
UK sex abuse report prompts outrage, reflection
Regional fisheries body to make arguments before int'l court
This Day in History
Israeli premier, Hamas declare victory in Gaza war
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.