Friday, July 13, 2012
A child reaches up to touch the wax figure of Usain Bolt at London's Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 yesterday.
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vaz beats Rowe
Smarter Card chaos
Drought likely to continue into next year, Pickersgill
All set for start of new school year
Northgate's parenting group hosts health fair
Barbados tourism sector now an export industry!
Who is this man?
New ministry policy coming for private schools
PHOTO: When hunger calls
Promoter gives back to parish of birth
Redirect funds from secondary to tertiary education — UWI Guild
Better kidney health
Buff Bay gets fire truck
‘Educate children about pension plans’
St Ann seniors encourage young people to prepare for retirement
Bad weather delays US east coast flights, shuts down concerts
This Day in History - September 1
Rat, dog and fresh water
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.