Friday, July 13, 2012
A child reaches up to touch the wax figure of Usain Bolt at London's Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 yesterday.
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Al Miller led police on high speed chase, cop tells court
Ellington, Bent could testify in Al Miller case
Taximan gets life in prison for murder of Trinidadian teacher
Gov't assumes financial obligations to facilitate divestment
Eleven Miles residents protest dust nuisance, bad roads
PM praises NAJASO's support to Jamaica
Condolence books open for Sir Howard in Kingston, MoBay
Heat on tax dodgers
PHOTO: Games open
UDC unveils design for new home of Forum Fishing Village
J'can lottery scammers turn to Pittsburg
Parliament debating Bills to improve tax collection
J'can Embassy commemorates 100th anniversary of UNIA
PHOTO: All about Jamaica
Caribbean hopes to become first region to end AIDS
Focus on life, work of Garvey next month
Civil Procedure Rules gazetted, says ministry
12 people injured as buses collide on Spanish Town Road
NWC announces leak hotlines
Al Miller trial proceeds without Ellington, Bent
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.