THIRTEEN men have been listed as most wanted by the Area 5 Police, which encompasses the police division of St Andrew North, St Catherine South, St Catherine North and St Thomas.
The men are wanted for murder, shooting, rape of minors and abduction.
Heading the list of wanted men in St Andrew North is Phillip Wayne Marshall, also called 'Ratta Clothes' of Gayle Mount District in Irish Town. Marshall is wanted for the murders of four men, Dwayne Morris, Orane Williams, Romeo Maise and Omar Williams, who were slaughtered in Gayle Mount on the night of April 2, 2008.
Marshall is of dark complexion, about five feet 10 inches tall, slim build, sometimes wears two gold caps on his teeth and has a large mouth.
Two other men have been charged with the multiple murders but Marshall has been at large for the last four years.
Also wanted by the St Andrew North Police is Michael 'Mickey' Ferguson of Cassava Piece. Police alleged that Ferguson killed his common-law wife Kayalia Brown in September 2007 at Glen Drive in Cassava Piece when an illegal firearm which he had in his possession went off while the two were cooking.
Ferguson is of dark complexion, about five feet, four inches tall, has a thick chest, a small head, a slight moustache, wears a diamond earring in one ear and smokes ganja.
Dennis Donovan Kennedy, also called 'Spooner', of Sunlight Street in Kingston is wanted for the murder of Michael Barrett which was committed during a robbery on Constant Spring Road in St Andrew in December 2006. He is of dark complexion, about five feet, nine inches tall, medium build with a broad nose and receding forehead.
Damion Lewis and Lance Cunningham are also wanted for the murders of their cronies.
Also of the St Andrew North Police's most wanted list is Aaron Morrison, also called 'Chi Chi, of Border in St Andrew. Morrison is wanted for the brutal rape of a 12-year-old girl in his community in July last year. He is of brown complexion, slim build, about five feet six inches tall, sports shoulder length hair, and sports tattoos on his right hand and left foot. Morrison is known to ride a yellow and black Honda motorcycle, the police said.
In St Catherine South, the police launched a manhunt for Stokely Collins, who is the leader of a gang named after him and which operates out of the tough community of Windsor Heights, popularly known as 'Sufferers Heights', in Central Village.
Collins, who is also called 'Pepper' and 'Stinger', about five feet, six inches tall, and is of light complexion. He is known to frequent Windsor Heights, May Pen, and sections of Manchester. He is wanted for abduction, kidnapping, robbery and extortion.
Police in the division are also looking for:
* Luke Cummings, also called 'Lukie', of Planters Hall in Old Harbour, St Catherine. Cummings is wanted for the murder of Everald Williams in January last year. He is of dark complexion and is about five feet six inches tall; and
* Omar Abrahams, 29, of Craft Lane in Naggo Head, Portmore, for rape. Abrahams is of light complexion with a bleached out face, is about five feet six inches tall, medium build and sports a corn row hairstyle.
Police in the neighbouring division of St Catherine North are seeking:
* Anthony Irvin, also called 'Evil Boss' and 'Harold'. Irvin is wanted for a murder that was committed at Crackers Lane in Spanish Town in June last year. His last known address was Grey Beard Lane at Fairfield Road in Spanish Town. He is about 22-years-old, of dark complexion, slim build, about five feet six inches tall, has a round face with a small nose, thick lips, small eyes, a big head and hair that is sometimes unkempt. Irvin is known to frequent Fairfield Road, Board Villa and Wynters Pen in the parish. His known associate is Damian Smith also called 'Ragan' ; and
* Kemar Henry, also called 'Rusty', for murder and shooting with intent. Henry is of fair complexion, slim build, about five feet seven inches tall, has a round face, small face, thick lips, small eyes, big head, a small brown spot on his right cheek which resembles a 'liver spot' and plaited hair. His last known address was Banana Lane in Lakes Pen, Spanish Town, and is known to frequent Little Lane in Central Village, St Catherine. His known associates are Rohan Henry, also called 'Pappa' and Francine Henry.
In St Thomas, the police have listed the following persons as most wanted:
* Mark Cherrington, also called 'Marcus', 'Doc' and 'Gayle'. He is wanted for murder and shooting with intent which was committed in August last year at the Cambridge Hill Main Road in Bull Bay, St Thomas. He is about five feet eight inches tall and is of dark complexion and slim build. The police estimate his age to be about 28 years. Cherrington's last known address is Black Street at 11 Miles in Bull Bay and he is known to frequent 10 Miles and Cambridge Hill in Bull Bay;
* Wayne Sylvester Ashman, also called 'Ductor', of Stanmore Lane in White Horses, St Thomas. Ashman is accused of shooting with intent which was committed at Coptic Road in White Horses last week Tuesday. He is about five feet, six inches tall, of dark complexion, slim build, has an oval face and a low-cut hairstyle. Ashman is known to frequent Patrick City in the Corporate Area and Montego Bay, St James; and
* Greg Lloyd Anderson for the rape and indecent assault of an 11-year-old girl at Cedar Gap in the parish. His last known address was Richmond gap in Cedar Valley, St Thomas. He is about five feet 11 inches tall, fair complexion, muscular build, sports a low- cut hairstyle and sometimes wears a beard. The sexual offences were committed between 2009 and 2010.
Anyone knowing the whereabout of these men are being asked to call 311, 119, Operation Kingfish at 811 or the nearest police station.