Five persons of interest now in custody
FIVE of the ten men who were listed as persons of interest by the St Andrew North Police Tuesday are now in custody.
The men turned themselves over to lawmen yesterday.
1. Tiggano Wizzard, otherwise called ‘Tiggy’ of Grants Pen Drive, Kingston 8.
2. Dwight Henry, otherwise called ‘Shortman’ of Grants Pen Avenue, Kingston 8.
3. Robert Forrest, otherwise called ‘Buck Major’ of Wireless Drive in Stony Hill, St Andrew.
4. Germaine Smith, otherwise called ‘Duppy Bat’ of Donmair Commons, St Andrew.
5. Raymond Francis, otherwise called ‘Manager’ of Donmair Commons, St Andrew.
Arrangements are now being made to have the men questioned.