Thursday, July 31, 2014
Children have fun at Sunday's Wonderland family fun day at Jamaica College in Kingston.
(PHOTO: GARFIELD ROBINSON)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tufton wants JLP probe of St Catherine West Central vote
Hope from Holmwood
Walk resident saves
12-year-old boy from
raging flood waters
The truth about Lai
A school that saves up to $400,000 annually
Woman dies in BMW accident
PHOTOS: What rain!
Hurricane Joaquin causes 'unusual' number of power outages, says JPS
Debris spotted as crews search for ship lost off Bahamas
Candidates confident as delegates vote in East Rural St Andrew
Flights, church services cancelled in Bermuda as Hurricane Joaquin approaches
Princess Royal enjoyed 'real flavour of Jamaica'
Jamaica to coordinate relief efforts in the Bahamas
Finance Minister heads to Peru for IMF, World Bank meetings
Online prayer for the day
Keep children with hand
foot and mouth disease
at home – Health Minister
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.