Thursday, July 31, 2014
Children have fun at Sunday's Wonderland family fun day at Jamaica College in Kingston.
(PHOTO: GARFIELD ROBINSON)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Police included ‘political impact’ in security operation
INDECOM failing to provide timely updates on probes
Cops vow to catch killers in St Elizabeth quadruple murder
Red Stripe for a lifetime
'Join with other parents'
Water woes at Coronation Market
ECJ chair bemoans low voter turnout at elections
Kingston Lotto player hits $395-m jackpot
Accused child molester found in Ja after fleeing US in 2013
McGregor working on unique strategies to fight crime in St James
Windies cricketer arrested in Dominica
C’bean told to brace for 11 storms in 2015
FOOD AWARDS: Justice Minister gives event passing grade
Kamla denies Jack Warner's money financed UNC poll campaigns
The gloves are off as Jack Warner says he's holding nothing back on Kamla
British banks now linked to FIFA corruption scandal
PHOTO: Service with a smile
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.