Thursday, July 31, 2014
Children have fun at Sunday's Wonderland family fun day at Jamaica College in Kingston.
(PHOTO: GARFIELD ROBINSON)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robinson receives report on gov't website hacking
All teachers' colleges to get tablets
Residents stage roadblock in St Elizabeth
This Day in History – Jan 27 2015
Church service kicks off Customs Week in the west
Photographer injured in NWC manhole
KPH to add 28
beds to facility
Farmers to get marketing information centre
Election forces reschedule of CXC exams
Kerr-Jarrett leaving representational politics
'Everything bun up'
Kaci places fifth in Miss Universe
February 7 funeral service for Ralston Smith, PR pioneer
Golding tables ganja amendments in Senate
PHOTO: LUNCH BREAK
Arnett Gardens tragedy
Climate change brings world closer to 'doomsday', say scientists
Beyond tragic; A beautiful creation gone too soon
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.