Thursday, July 31, 2014
Children have fun at Sunday's Wonderland family fun day at Jamaica College in Kingston.
(PHOTO: GARFIELD ROBINSON)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Police culture will result in more Mario Deanes -- Deputy House speaker
I don't feel I've done enough, says Ho Lung
Aubyn Jarrett defying the odds with one leg
Retired nurse says she doesn’t get sad about her illness
Comfort through clowning
Blake buys Government house for $52 million
Sex worker accused of stabbing woman, stealing handbag
Invest in health tourism
Chest care in Jamaica
'Quietly encouraged' ahead of winter season — tourism director
Tourism profits from London Olympics promotion — McNeill
GCT Act — Parliament's latest IMF hurdle
St Ann Parish Council's only truck down
Autistic child enriches lives
McNeill reflects on being the first Cuba-trained medic graduate
Veteran priest gets 75th birthday 'egg and flour shower'
PSOJ, CBS join forces to put on tech-solutions workshop
Regulated vs unregulated
Family worried about missing 15-year-old
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.