Thursday, October 25, 2012 | 12:46 PM
Various scenes from Hurricane Sandy across the Island
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Churches tell Government to roll back bus fare increases
Politicians praise Roger Clarke
Westmoreland mourns for Roger
'Everything fi mi pickney dem back-to-school bun up'
JUTC to roll out bus tracking system for commuters
Roger Clarke was a thoroughbred Jamaican — 'Butch' Stewart
Clarke's final debate
New Hanover PC chairman wants to put 'parish back on the map'
St Elizabeth colleagues say Clarke was a 'political father', teacher
Female pickpocket gets 18 months, faces more charges
High school dropouts get second chance with HSDE programme
Deadline for Fair Play Awards entries today
Forex: J$112.73 to one US dollar
1,000-pound alligator caught in Alabama sets record
‘Lady Jamaica’ faces five-year sentence in US kidnapping case
Tax office out of driver’s licence pouches
West Kingston enquiry Commissioners sworn in
Jamaican ends legal challenge to anti-sodomy law
IMF Board reiterates support for Lagarde
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.