Wednesday, January 16, 2013 | 2:58 PM
For more video updates, please see Jamaica Observer Videos.
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Detective explains delay in processing 'alleged' crime scenes
Linstead Hospital to get $76-m upgrade
Baroness Scotland is new Commonwealth SG
Ex-con gets two years for fraud
'Weapons of mass distraction'
Rowe denies report of planned job cuts
Private sector, civil society groups plead to political leaders
Former Lucea mayor now under criminal probe after DPP reverses decision
Witter suggests State settle residents' claims
J'can police monitoring radical groups
Hanna: More wards of the state transitioning to tertiary institutions
Government to expand cash grants under PATH
Kellier wants youth to drive 'new kind of agriculture'
More people accepting of the disabled
'No more silence'
IDB pumps $3 billion more into education transformation programme
Under-20 Women's Update: Girlz to camp in Honduras
$30m auditorium opens at Pembroke Hall Primary
Gov't to provide young farmers with access to more land
Man hospitalised after Old Hope Rd crash
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.