Wednesday, January 16, 2013 | 2:58 PM
For more video updates, please see Jamaica Observer Videos.
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Man accused of killing daughter turns self in, flees
Woman cop critical in hospital after attack at bus stop
Bunting wants term limits for PNP leadership
Lee-Chin undaunted by IMF’s low growth prediction
PHOTO: Award for bravery
Accused lottery scammers again remanded
NRCA ready to promote reduction in plastics, styrofoam use
Minister happy with return of Clarendon school bus service
Boards now in place for agencies of Ministry of Education
PHOTO: Rotarian greeting
Man gases woman following altercation
STATIN using technology to improve efficiency
514 farm workers to leave for Washington next month
Bartlett sees growing awareness of tourism’s environmental concerns
Wheatley: There’s room for more females in ICT
Golding puts alternative income tax plans on table
Lee Chin aims for 5% annual GDP growth
Pastor, cops say ‘financial occultism’ behind St James bloodshed
Commission to assess Jamaica’s role in Caricom
May/June sitting of CSEC, CAPE begins Monday
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.