Wednesday, January 16, 2013 | 2:58 PM
For more video updates, please see Jamaica Observer Videos.
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Government, BOJ say dollar slide now under control
Team recommends restart of work at Royalton hotel
Schaefer to throw fringe Boyz in deep end against South American champs
Blaze destroys Wisynco warehouse in Lakes Pen
Foreign minister leaves for ACP Summit in Papua New Guinea
‘What a loss!’
Audit for Hanover PC
Oil prices fall back after breaching US$50
Campbell questions Mark Golding's motive for wanting Omar's seat
ONLINE READERS COMMENT: Do not use the NIR to support the sliding dollar
Trough moving across Jamaica — Met Service
Caribbean to benefit from new WHO programme
Two shot and killed, two injured on Hughenden Ave
STATHS is the 2016 National Debate Mate Champion
PBCJ strikes deal with Chinese radio station
Antigua top cop says no formal extradition request received for national wanted in US
UN backs Haiti’s anti-cholera vaccination campaign
JSIF programme targets reduction of household fires
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.