Wednesday, January 16, 2013 | 2:58 PM
For more video updates, please see Jamaica Observer Videos.
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Ministry details guidelines for public schools funding
Gov’t on growth path
Young Jamaicans urged to join energy revolution
Cuba awards 8 medical scholarships
Vendor killed, wife injured in Portland
Global open data index ranking improves
Minister says labour ministry can be part of growth agenda
National hosts business advice function for Bold Ones participants
Fierce urgency for strong school leadership — Rattray
Project for additional tax office space in Manchester delayed
PM meets Netherlands delegation
Legacies of slavery and freedom
Jamaica leads region in surveys, statistics
Cultural workshops for young Jamaicans
Photo: Left, right...
This Day in History - June 27
Photo: Ministry of Justice gets new home
Photo: Bird’s eye view
Fraud probe at Manchester Parish Council triggers uncertainty
A happy Father’s Day
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.