Wednesday, January 16, 2013 | 2:58 PM
For more video updates, please see Jamaica Observer Videos.
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Ombudsman ready to mediate between Portia, Andrew
PNP ducks debate
Some St Catherine candidates shun political code signing
Holness defends JLP tax plan
Phillips maintains oil hedge insurance is money well spent
‘It’s a blessing when you can die peacefully in Jamaica these days’
Sagicor pumps balloon feature into Sigma Run
Food import bill down by 11.5 per cent
Charges dropped against woman who nursed baby squirrels
SLB now to charge interest on reducing balance
WHO: No travel restrictions for Zika
Labour Market Reform Commisison advances mandate
OLAPS welcomes renovated computer lab
UWI launches Regional Zika Task Force
Police probing land distribution in Dallas Mountain
Digicel talks Internet safety with Kingston High students
Jumping donkey leaps to fame in Egyptian village
Young suicide bomber gets cold feet; refuses to kill
US programme allows smokers to vote with their butts
This Day in History - February 12
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.