GLASGOW, Scotland --- Jamaica's O'Dayne Richards won gold in the men's shot put with a Commonwealth Games record of 21.61 metres. Read more
Monday, September 03, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INDECOM gets 8 cops convicted over fatal shooting
Philanthropist Raymond Chang dies in Canada
Eight shot, four fatally in St Catherine in two days
Shaw calls for review of all tax penalties, interest charges
Teach the Youth project said reaping success
Shinzo Abe discusses possible investments in T&T
LIME offers premium services for multi-office firms
Jamaicans in Atlanta to celebrate 52nd year of Independence
PHOTO: Fire in the hills
Suspect in death of two Trelawny kids held in St Mary
‘Protect yourselves against chikungunya’
Sections of August Town under curfew
PM Simpson Miller leaves for talks with Japanese counterpart in T&T
Regional leaders to seek opportunities at summit
St Thomas high schools to pool resources
Fire in Jacks Hill
JLP says it's much closer to election readiness
A business leader with a heart, says prime minister
Japan to provide US15m climate change aid to Caribbean countries
COMMONWEALTH GAMES: Three Jamaicans through to women’s 400m final
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.