Saturday, April 05, 2014
This man and his dogs were spotted in downtown Kingston on Thursday.
(PHOTO: BRYAN CUMMINGS)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Emancipation Jubilee at Seville tonight
West End residents mourn murder of businessman
Senate approves controversial legislation with new amendments
Two women killed in Trelawny crash
PHOTO: Fun time
Ruby Walcott dies at 85
New mammography machine
PHOTO: Going to waste
LIME ‘Skool Aid’ programme to expand
Govt committed to strengthening ties with diaspora — PM
Man to be sentenced for defrauding employer of $1.4 million
Foska Oats latest product a big hit
Accused in murder of AIDS Support employee await their fate
Landslide buries Indian village; at least 30 dead
Cuban basketball player defects
'Aussie athlete' facing assault charge
US officials detect caterpillar in luggage of J'can visitor
Security at India’s Parliament makes that at White House a joke
Woman charged for withdrawing claim entertainer boyfriend beat her
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.