Saturday, April 05, 2014
This man and his dogs were spotted in downtown Kingston on Thursday.
(PHOTO: BRYAN CUMMINGS)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blame Cabinet not Paulwell - Ferguson
JFF boss wants better football fields
FIFA vice-president, JFF boss point to economic benefits of football
Court starts hearing former senator's case against Holness
J'ca's ganja takes centrestage at drug policy meeting in Budapest
PM to address special ISA session today
FIFA adopts new strategy to fight racism
Civil Procedure Rules
not gazetted, says lawyer
Six health facilities to generate energy from sewage
None can sell like an Indian vendor ... that's a guarantee
UK gang nabbed after smuggling cocaine worth £1m in Jamaican callalloo
Early morning escape foiled at Portmore Police Station
After 3-year probe, feds to monitor Newark police
US airlines scrap Israel flights over missile fear
British experts to analyze MH17 black boxes
Tropical depression moving westward in Atlantic
Dunga hired again as Brazil football coach
Sailors investigated for gang-raping 11-y-o in Sri Lanka
Crash victims' remains reach Ukraine-held city
James Rodriguez signs 6-year deal with Real Madrid
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.