Saturday, April 05, 2014
This man and his dogs were spotted in downtown Kingston on Thursday.
(PHOTO: BRYAN CUMMINGS)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
US pathologist concerned about deaths in police custody
Parents protest against price of lunch at St James school
Tourism ministry donates bikes to Negril police
Pit latrines to go at
Brae’s River Primary
43 treated at hospital
after inhaling chlorine
in Morant Bay
Acting public defender says office now more proactive
Courts gives $6 million
‘Just have one booklist for all schools’
In the pink
VIDEO: Justice for Mario Deane
‘Culture Card’ gives students free access to heritage sites
UPDATE: Chris Brown pleads guilty to assault
Tropical Storm Dolly forms off Mexico's coast
Guyana seeking to deal with high number of suicides
Officials say Yemeni President dismisses Cabinet
Chris Brown due back in DC court for plea hearing
This Day in History-September 2, 2014
Fidel Castro compares NATO to Nazis, lashes out at US
Police begin wearing
cameras in US protest town
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.