News

MoBay businessplace evacuated after fumes affect workers

Friday, August 24, 2012 | 2:41 PM    

Print this page Email A Friend!


MONTEGO BAY, St James — Members of the St James Fire Service are now ventilating the ACS business processing company building in Freeport, Montego Bay where fumes affected a number of staff members this morning.

According to the Fire Service the fumes came from an overheating UPS system in the building.

Preliminary reports are that the affected people sought medical assistance, however their condition is uncertain.

It is also not clear the number of people who had to seek medical treatment.

Two weeks ago, a similar incident reportedly occurred at the facility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Poll

Should the shift system be eliminated  in all high schools?
Yes
No
Not All


View Results »


ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Cartoon

Click image to view full size editorial cartoon
ADVERTISEMENT