Thursday, January 17, 2013
This pint-sized man remove rocks from a culvert on Hagley Park Road in Kingston, yesterday. (Photo: Marlon Reid)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
McKenzie pleads for reopening of Vouch Health Clinic
Grade 4 literacy now 86.5 per cent
UPDATE: Professor Nigel Harris appointed Chancellor of University of Guyana
St James gun attack leaves one dead
Tropical Depression Fred expected to weaken
US coast guards seize ganja, nab smugglers off Jamaica
Online prayer for the day
PHOTO: Water time
Weekly Round-Up: Canadian teen shot dead…JCF troubles continue…Boyz take on Nicaragua
JLP MP Gregory Mair steps aside
Fear in Mud Town after pastor shot dead at prayer meeting
Chuck returns as spokesman on justice
Murder of two, injury of three said linked to family feud
Task force head sends warning to Customs
Jamaicans find peace at ‘homestyle’ church in Canadian city
Jamaica Mortgage Bank loans officer on corruption charge
Phase one of Port Royal project to be completed next month
Man walks into police station, puts on cop's uniform and vest
JLP pushes for release of health sector audit; calls for independent probe
Tension forced postponement of challenge to Pryce, says PNP
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.