Thursday, January 17, 2013
This pint-sized man remove rocks from a culvert on Hagley Park Road in Kingston, yesterday. (Photo: Marlon Reid)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INDECOM criticises DPP’s handling of ‘Kentucky Kid’ case
Jazz & Blues signs Mariah Carey
UDC relocates fisherfolk from Forum Fishing Village
JOHN MAHFOOD: Long-term preparation key to listing
Low visitor traffic from Ebola-hit countries to Jamaica
OCA head bats for foetal homicide law
Bellevue patient accused of stabbing 11-y-o boy
Street Scenes - Oct 31
Cliff Hughes to pay PJ Patterson $12.5m for defamation
OCA wants 'financial abuse' recognised as domestic violence
Gov’t eyes pay increase offer for public sector workers
Daylight murder sparks fear
Smarter Card fraud
PHOTO: ROYAL TRIO
Street scenes - Oct 30
Work to begin this week on Lady Musgrave, Montrose roads
'And they say talk is cheap'
Jamaica wants changes to Caricom's Rules of Origin policy
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.