Thursday, January 17, 2013
This pint-sized man remove rocks from a culvert on Hagley Park Road in Kingston, yesterday. (Photo: Marlon Reid)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Two of five in MOCA forgery case denied bail
Cancer victim begins collecting court award from Gov't
Blaze under control, but firefighters keep watch on Jack's Hill
Jet ski operators put on warning
Bailey-Cole, Richards take gold; VCB, Alia win silver
8 cops convicted for failing to comply with orders from INDECOM
Fireworks expected in Tallawahs-Hawksbills flash
Jamaica confirms second imported case of chikungunya
Jamaican-born taxi driver gives back to Tryall Heights
PHOTO: Kemar's Gold
Japan gives Caribbean US$15m for climate change projects
PHOTO: Shot put gold
National Human Rights institutions proposed for Ja
PHOTO: Taxi protest
Holness to tour drought affected southern St Elizabeth
Dad accidentally delivers baby into toilet
Bodies of fishermen feared killed by pirates wash ashore in Guyana
One dead as 6.3-magnitude earthquake rattles Mexico
UPDATE: 9-y-o girl hit by plane on Florida beach dies
German woman dies after cattle attack
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.