Thursday, January 17, 2013
This pint-sized man remove rocks from a culvert on Hagley Park Road in Kingston, yesterday. (Photo: Marlon Reid)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
UPDATE: PNP 'deeply saddened' at Roger Clarke's death
IMF boss charged
Train The Cops!
Hanover, Westmoreland residents benefit from back-to-school fair
Water for 14,000 in South, SW and East Central
Transport Authority eyes old Jamintel building
Manchester, Trelawny top RADA parish competition
Girls exposed to fun side of coding
70 participate in Mario Deane protest in New York
Antiguan team observes work done by China Harbour
'Dem fraid ah him'
Rainforest Seafoods hands out $1.5m in scholarships, book grants
Colombia allows lesbian couple to adopt child
Ramdin’s ODI hundred one of the best, says Sir Richie
Waterhouse thump Tauro 4-1 in CONCACAF League
UPDATE: Daughter: Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably'
Two men killed in separate motor vehicle crashes
Passenger outburst forces diversion of American Airline flight
Google building fleet of package-delivering drones
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.