Thursday, January 17, 2013
This pint-sized man remove rocks from a culvert on Hagley Park Road in Kingston, yesterday. (Photo: Marlon Reid)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PM, trade union leaders hail Clive Dobson
Hylton seeks help to set Riverton right
University Hospital gets $2.5-million gift
CDEMA deploys teams to assess hurricane damage in The Bahamas
Hanover JPs urged to help fight lottery scamming
Danny Glover In Jamaica
NWC, trade unions still in talks about health insurance coverage
Primary school workers to get retroactive payment next week
Portia has laryngitis, cancels speaking engagements
Digicel postpones IPO launch
Bolt to appear on ‘Ellen DeGeneres Show' tomorrow
Exotic dancer and taxi driver exchange blows in parking lot
Two sisters shot dead in Comfort district
Car burns after crash, one dead
Prison deal will only be signed after public education, says Bunting
Forex: J$119.23 to one US dollar
Articulate Minority: From Twitter to the streets
Opposition MPs walk out of Parliament
Human capital development essential for sustainable development, says PM
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.