Thursday, January 17, 2013
This pint-sized man remove rocks from a culvert on Hagley Park Road in Kingston, yesterday. (Photo: Marlon Reid)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Young Sujae Boswell recognised for work among youth in Norwood
British QC slams Henriques, McBean, Clough
PM wants debt relief
Gov't moving with plan to merge, close, privatise entities — Dalley
Jamaicans urged to visit heritage sites
Barber, elderly landlady mourns cop's death
National Indoor Sports Centre going solar
Region under serious threat from rising sea level
Byles proposes US$1-b job creation fund
Senate approves new procurement legislation
Drought fuels bush fires in Manchester
Experimental Ebola vaccine could stop virus in West Africa
Jerusalem gay pride stabbing suspect remanded
Greek bailout talks with auditors begin as market to reopen Monday
J'cans can view Grand Gala at Ranny Williams Entertainment Centre
Granger open to talks with Venezuelan President on border controversy
Fight over Lucifer lands ex-Christian couple in court
Man buys car after taking $150k left by ATM workers
$150m invested in TVET education
Online prayer for the day
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.