Thursday, January 17, 2013
This pint-sized man remove rocks from a culvert on Hagley Park Road in Kingston, yesterday. (Photo: Marlon Reid)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
C-CAM building wildlife centre in Clarendon
Your Friday Observer is free as Digicel goes zero
'PJ Patterson' sign stolen from renamed highway
St Aubyn Bartlett ‘fired up’
to take Central Manchester
Witness says proclamation entered into evidence fake
Park units for
Junior minister wants
more girls in IT
'Amazing outcome to a sad story'
Preparations for Workers' Week start
Pauwell: No radical post office closures this year
Age-appropriate learning technology being provided in schools
A tale of two boards
JUTC seeking to increase revenues by over $2b
House approves Revenue Appeals Division Bill
Relief for minimum business taxpayers
Doctor implicated in insurance scam
Digicel offers free calls with new promotion
Forex: J$115.39 to one US dollar
UPDATE: 12-y-o girl found dead identified
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.