Thursday, January 17, 2013
This pint-sized man remove rocks from a culvert on Hagley Park Road in Kingston, yesterday. (Photo: Marlon Reid)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Portia not ready to go
Auditor general finds no evidence of approval for over $200m disbursed by Sugar Industry Authority
Jamaica not preparing to leave Caricom, says Holness
Why Caribbean governments must do a better job with their investors
Transitional programmes for electrical engineers
Vanzant says she’s embarrassed by Trump
Nothing wrong with Grade 10 students sitting CSEC, says Reid
Gas prices up $0.82, diesel down $0.07
More ODIs needed if WI are to develop, says Holder
Jamaica Broilers Group to sell ethanol plant for J$3 billion
Brazil has 'total confidence' in Olympics security
Caribbean Airlines issues advisory on vaccination requirement
Obama warns Venezuela not to block 'legitimate' recall drive
Motorcyclist crashes after becoming entangled with cable, dies — Police
Health issues to be addressed in Sectoral Debate today
Cannabis Licensing Authority gets over 200 applications from investors
Second man charged with slaying of US missionaries
Missing St Andrew woman found, hospitalised
Employment Agencies Act being reviewed
UK's Brexit leadership race opens
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.