Thursday, January 17, 2013
This pint-sized man remove rocks from a culvert on Hagley Park Road in Kingston, yesterday. (Photo: Marlon Reid)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holness: Appeal not an act of belligerence
'Showcase country's best on Jamaica Day'
11 injured in Portmore crash
Chamber of Commerce hails Avis Henriques
ECJ: The ministry is responsible for municipal boundaries
'Children live what they learn'
Public health facilities open daily for measles prevention campaign
Kimroy Bailey for UTech research day
Maxfield Park students learn business skills at JA BizTown
Education ministry gets School Effectiveness Toolkit
MP urges J'cans to honour Bustamante through patriotism
Bobbi Kristina suffers setback
Waterhouse FC claim 2015 Jackie Bell KO title
Ministry: Don’t discriminate against workers with HIV/AIDS
$76.5m allocated for schools sanitation project
WHO urges Europe to step up vaccinations
This Day in History — Feb 27
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.