Thursday, January 17, 2013
This pint-sized man remove rocks from a culvert on Hagley Park Road in Kingston, yesterday. (Photo: Marlon Reid)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Tivoli residents shun D’Aguilar’s justice forum
Human rights crisis
Bartlett wants Courtesy Corps officers to have power of arrest
For Health’s Sake
Trinidad and Tobago to supply Venezuela with manufactured goods
Holness joins volunteers on National Labour Day project
PM to speak in Budget Debate today
Agri Facts and Tips: Tomatoes
The other side of agriculture
Woman arrested for cocaine while awaiting flight to London
Man told to enrol in school to shorten court sentence
Cuba to legalise small, medium-sized private businesses
Health Ministry to launch community leadership forum
Tutu's daughter loses S African church licence after gay marriage
No fire at Riverton Disposal Site — NSWMA
Dominica defends Citizenship by Investment Programme
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.