Thursday, January 17, 2013
This pint-sized man remove rocks from a culvert on Hagley Park Road in Kingston, yesterday. (Photo: Marlon Reid)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Council to review MOU for logistics hub Monday
$1.5b to be spent on road, bridge works
Government to makes changes to CHEC agreement
PHOTO: Female 'fan'
Where is Cockpit Country?
US LGBT envoy visits Jamaica
Munroe: Confidence in police at its highest
LIME gets $464-m contract to upgrade JCF phone system
Holy Trinity Cathedral just like Notre Dame?
Pryce banking on achievements ahead of challenge
Senate to discuss Jamaica’s
human rights record today
UPDATE - Suspect in killings of wealthy DC family arrested
Morant Bay's Rudolph Elder Park is National Labour Day project
Bee industry projected to earn $1b this year
PHOTO: MAKING A SPLASH
Thwaites rallies students at Barrett Town All-Age
This Day in History— May 22
Thwaites: Principals have major role in TVET integration
PHOTO: TAKING SHELTER
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.