Thursday, January 17, 2013
This pint-sized man remove rocks from a culvert on Hagley Park Road in Kingston, yesterday. (Photo: Marlon Reid)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bernard 'Patrick' Lee used difficult life as motivation
Profit & pain
Paymaster joins Shinnia Porteous on mission to stay alive
Audrey Marks's drugs temptation
Math whiz wants to help students pass the subject
The contractor general is irresponsible, insensitive, mischievous
Take your values into the world;
70-pound transformation in 6 months
Fear in Rocky Point
Minott challenges Bloomfield in Portland Eastern
Private dispute in robbery case
Saluting Norman Washington Manley on his 122nd birthday
T&T tackles gang violence with joint security force
Police arrest 4 during search, seizure operation
EU overtakes Caribbean migrants in UK
Online prayer for the day
Tuition waiver for City College grade seven students
Supplementing overall wellness, pt 2
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.