Thursday, January 17, 2013
This pint-sized man remove rocks from a culvert on Hagley Park Road in Kingston, yesterday. (Photo: Marlon Reid)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Bartlett to announce new security programme for tourism industry
$7-b housing project for Innswood
Barbados workshop highlights role of food safety
$1-b Innswood system to provide five million gallons of water daily
Gov’t to wage relentless war against criminals, says Montague
McLeod sets world leading 13.08 seconds in 110m hurdles
Bartlett to place emphasis on wellness tourism
Three senior citizens killed in Puerto Rico home
Burnt culvert leaves rural St Andrew road impassable
ONLINE READERS COMMENT: Quickly, free up the weed!
New principal at UWI St Augustine Campus named
Math app now available for Primary schools
Texas floods kill woman and four grandchildren
Georgia couple sues Snapchat over car crash
Minister calls for widespread participation in Education Week
Caribbean leaders to discuss banking concerns with Biden
Survivors sought after 10 killed in Kenya building collapse
Labour ministry urges youth to take up education, entrepreneurial grants
Tearful mourners at Rochester’s viewing
India to resume West Indies ties with Test series
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.