Thursday, January 17, 2013
This pint-sized man remove rocks from a culvert on Hagley Park Road in Kingston, yesterday. (Photo: Marlon Reid)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Gov't to use shared corporate services to reduce admin expenses
East Kingston residents protest police treatment
ZJ Wah Wa pleads guilty at hearing
Ebola jitters in New York
Acid test for Alkaline - Church knocks visit
Report: Americas register more than 7 suicides per hour
Dallas nurse gets hug from Obama
Trinidad: No ban for travellers from USA
Guyanese Health authorities monitoring national who recently returned from West Africa
Foreign direct investment in the Caribbean declines in first half of 2014
West Ham stuns champion Man City with 2-1 win
Ebola death toll tops 4,900 as virus spreads: WHO
Suarez to return in 'Clasico' after biting ban
Iran hangs woman for killing alleged rapist
Dwayne Bravo: All players in the loop, shocked at Samuels' statement if true
Cockroach disrupts pest control chief's testimony
China Harbour says diesel fuel stolen from Steer Town site
Jamaica stands in solidarity with Canada in wake of shooting
Rockfort residents deny turf war behind murders
Copperwood Farms wins top honours at National Quality Awards
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.