Thursday, January 17, 2013
This pint-sized man remove rocks from a culvert on Hagley Park Road in Kingston, yesterday. (Photo: Marlon Reid)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATE: Police murder a wicked act, says Area Commander Kevin Blake
Worse than last year!
JUTC announces change to 'Pay for Other' feature amidst abuse
Petroleum marketing companies to pass on price cuts to retailers
Mahfood elected head of PSOJ
Another break-in at Gordon House
Mother arrested over deaths of eight children in Australia
No word yet from Fidel amid historic US-Cuba shift
S&P lowers Barbados credit rating to 'B'
Forex: J$114.59 to one US dollar
Obama: No quick end to embargo on Cuba
Mayor Harris's sale of Bogue lands breaches trust of citizens, says Sinclair
Jamaica gets US$67-m IMF drawdown
INDECOM exhumes Clarendon man's body in probe
Sri Lanka's Jayawardene, Dilshan and Malinga for CPL 2015
Man arrested as police seize firearm, ammo in Westmoreland
Police seize two firearms in St Catherine
Sad day for Police Force, says Assistant Commissioner Area 1
Haiti's election council to resign: panel member
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.