Thursday, January 17, 2013
This pint-sized man remove rocks from a culvert on Hagley Park Road in Kingston, yesterday. (Photo: Marlon Reid)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
JEEP/MIDP contractors to be paid tomorrow
More terror in Bog Walk
'Don't blame Trinidad'
Ebola death toll climbs
Soldier, gunman killed in attack on Canada's Parliament
PRINT MEDIA'S 'BEST SERVICE AGENT'
Court uses bystanders as jurors
'If you have the 'Dudus' Coke scapegoat you can always use it'
Office of the Prime Minister says microphones and tape recorders a problem for PM, Falconer, Neita-Headley
1,000 suspected cases of CHIK-V in Trinidad
Trinidad's Nigeria ban lifted
'Canada will never be intimidated,' Canadian PM Harper says after attack
Blackwater guards found guilty in 2007 Iraq 'massacre'
Bunting: Abu Bakr's $4m jet was insurance premium
Bartlett wants gov’t to intervene on
behalf of Jamaican pilot in Qatar prison
Sagicor donating $4-m machine to boost Ebola screening
CHEC workers robbed on National Heroes Day
Double murder in Lea's Flat
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.