Thursday, January 17, 2013
This pint-sized man remove rocks from a culvert on Hagley Park Road in Kingston, yesterday. (Photo: Marlon Reid)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GG gives assent, 'Ganja law' now in effect
Henry urges contractor general to probe KCT bidding process
Boy, 12, stabbed to death in class
Ticket holders engage cops
in cat-and-mouse game to
get inside packed stadium
Cops seize guns, rocket launcher, ammo in traffic check
Police find teens committing robberies on orders from home
Witter facing challenge
Minister says tyres to be removed from Riverton
Holness to submit Riverton health claims to public defender
Appeal Court rules on long-running Paymaster vs GKRS case
Moon Palace Hotel says its committed to opening five star property soon
April 28 funeral for Ambassador Donald Mills
Queen's Windsor Castle staff threaten industrial action
Flash flood watch in effect for St Ann, St Mary and Portland – Met Services
Refrain from eating fish from Portmore, NEPA urges after major fish kill
Landslides reduce Junction Road to single-lane traffic
Cops seize 120 pounds of ganja in St Thomas
Man drops gun in open lot, arrested – Police
FOREX: J$115.02 to one US dollar
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.