Tuesday, February 25, 2014 | 5:18 PM
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Jamaican woman convicted for marriage fraud in US
Cops arrest five for alleged car park racket
Man's decompsoing body remains stuck in cave
Motorcyclist killed in Pen Hill, Manchester crash
Flights between Aruba, Venezuela resume after diplomatic row
Man hit by motorcycle in Half-Way-Tree, dies
Malaysia PM travels to The Netherlands in wake of Flight MH17 crash
BOLT AT COMMONWEALTH GAMES: PHOTOS
Guyanese gets 25 years for raping 8-y-o
Bolt: I am not fully fit as yet, will run in relay heats
US evacuates embassy in Libya amid clashes
Aretha Franklin slams waiter's D-I-S-R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Alia books spot in 200m breaststroke, other swimmers move forward
Lawyer accuses cop of lying as trial of Al Miller starts
Pregnant cop dies on job
President Obama commends retired Jamaican-born air force colonel
12 injured in bus crash
ISA Assembly closes a day ahead of schedule
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.