Tuesday, February 25, 2014 | 5:18 PM
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Health ministry foresees no spike in chikungunya cases
Henry says new fare structure won't help JUTC
Ministry seeks support for early detection programme
Government to monitor private schools
Birth on soil citizenship
Jamaica wants more out of 3rd SIDS confab
St Thomas cop in court on car theft charges
Cops commended for 'professional'
There is no quota for visas issued by the embassy
Digicel surprises 'downtown' back-to-school shoppers
Chemicals used in fogging safe, says health minister
Education ministry 95% ready for new school year
Ex-Maroon Colonel Peddie dies
J'can facing drug-trafficking charges in Philadelphia
This Day in History
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.