Wednesday, October 17, 2012
(Photos: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Office of Public Defender reduces 796-case backlog since April
Vaz beats Rowe
A safer gayle
Smarter Card chaos
Help for St Thomas schools
Drought likely to continue into next year, Pickersgill
All set for start of new school year
Barbados tourism sector now an export industry!
Parents praise police summer
camp for at-risk youth
Who is this man?
New ministry policy coming for private schools
PHOTO: When hunger calls
Northgate's parenting group hosts health fair
Promoter gives back to parish of birth
Buff Bay gets fire truck
St Ann seniors encourage young people to prepare for retirement
Redirect funds from secondary to tertiary education — UWI Guild
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.