Wednesday, October 17, 2012
(Photos: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ferguson: I don’t support ganja smoking
Divorce doesn't have to be an option
Riverton fire under control — ODPEM
Government ripping off Jamaicans, people say
JC student fighting cancer to become a scientist
Meeting set with Hopewell principal, school board
Adlyn Thompson, 104, hopes God will intervene and save Jamaica
When people scatter and gunfire takes over Mountain View
Preserving the skin you’re in
Is cancer of the testis real?
Getting to know your Kidneys
THIRD SEX:a fact of life?
A you fi shut up, you ugly like, man tells RM Pusey
Gov’t settles on 10-year age limit for GCT on used cars
Push out or step out, teachers told
Phillips, Shaw clash over info on Gov’t arrears
‘Poor’ American man ordered deported
We are going to stay the course, says Phillips
Policeman commits suicide in Manchester
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.