Wednesday, October 17, 2012
(Photos: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no shortage of food, says minister
Gov't announces new public procurement policy
Central Village Health Centre to be upgraded
You are allowed to have multiple visas
PHOTOS: Other Jamaicans competing at the Commonwealth Games
Resort areas, attractions to be transformed
Staff honoured for long service at Savanna-la-Mar Hospital
Marketable Canadian careers in finance
PHOTO: Getting there
Customs revamps programme to protect Ja borders, revenue
Two accused in high-profile fraud case denied bail
Gas price up 42 cents, diesel $1.58
FOREX: $112.79 to one US dollar
St Lucia seeking to develop alternative fuel from used tyres
Kirani James wins Commonwealth 400m gold
US, EU leaders mull more sanctions on Russia
Montego Bay United appoints Spanish coach
US authorities find dangerous caterpillar on soursop leaves in Jamaican’s luggage
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.