Wednesday, October 17, 2012
(Photos: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lawyer accuses cop of lying as trial of Al Miller starts
Pregnant cop dies on job
President Obama commends retired Jamaican-born air force colonel
12 injured in bus crash
ISA Assembly closes a day ahead of schedule
Bail extended for banker accused of fleecing George Nooks of $12 million
PHOTO: A sword for you, Minister
Six Caribbean countries among 43 in arrears to ISA
Ensure the safety of your child, CAC warns
KSAC seeks to improve efficiency through ICT
New bill to cover disaster management funding tabled
One accused ‘death squad’ cop remains in custody
Gov't agrees to deal with infrastructure issues at ISA
Senate passes Bill to validate Portmore’s acting mayor, council
OBSERVER ONLINE PHOTO SPECIAL - ALIA'S SILVER SWIM
FOREX: $112.87 to one US dollar
Defence presents letter to prove Miller was acting on police authority
Former Barbados PM Owen Arthur resigns from BLP
High-rank police officer questioned in MOCA anti corruption raid
UPDATE: Lawyer exits business place as anti-corruption raid continues
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.