Thursday, October 25, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Jamaicans in Haiti say they are being neglected by Government
UTech VP raps special committee report
Housing agency turmoil
VIDEO: SLB meeting demands, despite challenges
Kartel jury urged to review evidence against each accused separately
Man chopped to death, woman stabbed in Papine market attack
Information minister heads Jamaica’s delegation to UN Status of Women meeting in NY
Police release sketches of suspects in Dunkirk double murder
'Yeah yeah... yawn!'
'Read the label, choose less salt'
Thwaites reiterates need for focus on technical, vocational skills
Air traffic controller abandons post as jetliner approaches
Japan: Won't change apology on forced prostitution
Committee probing UTech allegations split
Trevennion Road fire leaves 14 homeless
Today is the 70th day of 2014. There are 295 days left in the year.
Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
Ordeal ends for Syria nuns, part of prisoners deal
NKorea: Not a single vote cast against Kim Jong Un
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.