Thursday, October 25, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
JUTC fare increased to $120; senior citizens to pay $60, up from $20
'Buju Banton' lawyers to make oral arguments before US Appeals Court
New project to help expectant mothers, newborns
Head of private schools’
association goes on defensive
Bus fares going up
Bird hunters, BEWARE
PNP’s Bisasor, co-accused get bail in fraud case
Son of convicted
drug lord accused
of laundering $1b
'Even Stevie Wonder could clearly see through the whole matter'
Central Village’s success
Ministry likely to assist needy students taking vocational exams
The purpose of DNA tests
NHT says mobile office a success in Brown's Town
New-look JPS bills roll out this month
Multiple applications allowed under skilled workers' programme
Garvey was ahead of his time — Hanna
Devaluation offers several prospects, says Phillips
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.