Thursday, October 25, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Dr Jephthah Ford on $1-million bail
Cross Roads fire leaves 5 homeless
‘Withdraw the tax’
Opposition wants referendum on buggery and ganja
Kartel juror returns to court May 30
UWI seminar turns spotlight on identity, cultural issues
Businesswoman killed in Waltham Park
'Start by tagging Roger Clarke'
PHOTO: Smoke blanket
Pedro Cays census to guide sustainable management plan
Warmington questions late salaries for MPs
PHOTO: Golden jump!
Man accused of raping infirmary resident offered bail
Work starts on Ewarton/Mount Rosser supply system
US Embassy invites proposals for PREPFAR Small Grants Programme
Regional confab to outline hunger eradication strategy
Bahamas police report big drug bust
Going to the World Cup?
Goat Island port does not mean Jamaica is a logistic hub -- Holness
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.