Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Worse than last year!
JUTC announces change to 'Pay for Other' feature amidst abuse
Petroleum marketing companies to pass on price cuts to retailers
Mahfood elected head of PSOJ
Another break-in at Gordon House
50 insurgents killed in Pakistan strike back after Taliban school massacre
PHOTO: Mary's House
PM hands over 40 land titles to Clarendon residents
PHOTO: To a great doctor...
Cop shot dead in Manchester
Man accused of murder out on $350,000 bail
Man unable to use arms faces gun possession charge
Jamaican gets life in prison for double murder in UK
US, Cuba patch torn relations in historic accord
Zacca blasts senator over attack on civil society groups
Jamaican officials hail historic diplomatic breakthrough with US
More than 200 sugar workers to lose jobs
GC Foster to acquire Sligoville Sports Complex
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.