Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
China Harbour says diesel fuel stolen from Steer Town site
Jamaica stands in solidarity with Canada in wake of shooting
Rockfort residents deny turf war behind murders
IMF commends Jamaica for 'miracle' performance
IDB helping Jamaica's youth
Police corporal accused of corruption
Giscombe Gym employees facing fraud charges
'Your honour, let the gavel do the talking'
Show me your papers!
Copperwood Farms wins top honours at National Quality Awards
NWA faults CHEC, procurement system for late payments
Push for more Jamaicans to become fluent in Spanish
Late Syringa Marshall-Burnett hailed as nation builder
Venezuela interior minister sacked after clashes
St Andrew Rotaract Club hosts annual cancer benefit concert Sunday
Firestorm over White House security after new fence jump
French unemployment hits new record
Two US states order tough Ebola quarantine rules
Motorist in St Elizabeth hit-and-run surrenders to police
A revolution in thinking needed to solve Jamaica’s problems — Holness
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.