Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holness wants Kingston to become major tourist destination
Parents, guardians urged to introduce children to road safety
‘Fat Man’ to answer incest, rape charges after murder case
Irish potato programme to be expanded to new areas
Adolescent Resource Centre opens at Women’s Centre
JFB says bush fire education programme a success
‘I can’t say goodbye properly’
Grange announces plans to upgrade National Library
NCB staff donates $2m in cash, supplies to storm-ravaged Haiti
All-round Stokes puts England in control vs Bangladesh
17-y-o girl dies after being thrown from bike in crash
Churches urged to help stem crime wave in Barbados
Cameroon train crash death toll as high as 73, rescuers say
Tyson Gay explores ways to mentor youth after daughter's death
Public-sector modernisation to enhance service delivery – Williams
T&T to hold local government election Nov 28
South Africa's withdrawal rocks International Criminal Court
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.