Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Munro makes about-turn
Raw sewage haunts Cedar Manor residents
When 'Butch' Stewart rallied Jamaicans to declare war on devaluation
Toying with science
Show appreciation for politicians while they are alive, says Patterson
Addressing of corruption a priority, says finance minister
60 breadfruit trees to be planted in honour of G Raymond Chang
Flexible work arrangements to be delayed again
Beet Armyworm under control in St Elizabeth
No Smarter Card, no concession fare
JNBS leads new project to tackle underperformance in schools
17-year-old cancer patient to benefit from St Ann/ St Mary Relay For Life
Brown's Town College students to receive NYS scholarships
BITU seeks meeting on flight attendants' dispute
Scotia gives back
PHOTO: JPS gives back
Brown's Town Community College faces competition
This Day in History - September 15
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.