Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bunting: Abu Bakr's $4m jet was insurance premium
Bartlett wants gov’t to intervene on
behalf of Jamaican pilot in Qatar prison
Sagicor donating $4-m machine to boost Ebola screening
CHEC workers robbed on National Heroes Day
Double murder in Lea's Flat
'No need to arrive early'
Hailing the Jamaica Observer's ODs
Extending your study permit
JUTC buys vehicles for on-the-road maintenance
Upgrading of Ocho Rios cruise ship terminal complete
'I must try this the next time I travel'
Forex: J$112.64 to one US dollar
UK man faked coma for 2 years to avoid court
T&T Prime Minister condemns Canada shooting
Gas prices down $1.24, diesel down $1.83
US journalist heads home after Ebola recovery
Timeshare Vacations Bill passed in Lower House of Parliament
Total names new bosses as Russia probes CEO plane crash
Govt issues guidelines to mortuaries on dealing with infectious diseases
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.