Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Dust nuisance at Mineral Heights Primary finally over
Foster homes must be places of healing, says Heart Trust/NTA exec
Abduction hoax lands man in jail
New PM says 'political' civil servants slowing transition
Pepper Pot: A promise is not a comfort...
Beating the deadline
Trinidad: No plans to reintroduce property tax — Kamla
Brazen daylight gun attack leaves man dead
Fate of five Trinidadian Muslims still up in the air
Jamaica Film Festival Commission appoints pool of talented directors
US and Cuba working to normalise relations, embassy tipped to re-open in Cuba
Barbados assures nationals as new strain of HIV detected
Mugabe celebrates 91st birthday with million-dollar bash
Holness: Appeal not an act of belligerence
'Showcase country's best on Jamaica Day'
11 injured in Portmore crash
Chamber of Commerce hails Avis Henriques
ECJ: The ministry is responsible for municipal boundaries
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.