Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Cop kills cop then himself
Journalists to discuss Access to Information Act today
In case you thought maths was not that important...
Missing children - May 4
Thwaites happy, industry leaders to spur growth of STEM academies
British man murdered in the Bahamas, American arrested on drug charges
US: Neurosurgeon Ben Carson launches presidential bid
Police revamp crime-fighting strategy
8th IMF review now under way
Malahoo Forte calls for PM’s intervention in health sector
Christiane Amanpour is UNESCO freedom of expression ambassador
Benzene not the only poison spewed by Riverton fire
This Day in History - May 4
Montague leaving as Patterson arriving in New York for Diaspora town hall meetings
Senior manager Peter Jennings awarded millions at Industrial Disputes Tribunal
Free at last after 25 years
Cop's funeral put off, more bullets to be removed from body
NWA to modify dangerous intersection
Carmax's Darren Blake deemed a flight risk
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.