Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lambton College offers scholarships for int’l students
Teachers' Day message from the leader of the Opposition
Trelawny barber nabbed at MoBay airport with ganja
Prince was set to meet addiction doctor before death — report
Cops seize three guns, arrest two
Grenada PM wins defamation suit against newspaper, columnist
St Elizabeth woman dies in Manchester crash
Teachers' Day message from the Prime Minister
US identifies priority areas to help Caribbean economies grow
Ackee picking leads to deadly dispute in Kingston
More ganja seized at Pelican Cay
Suriname man held for raping, infecting stepchildren
British man held with cocaine at MoBay airport
Bank on these tips
This Day in History — May 5
‘Carlos the Jackal’ must face trial for 1974 attack: appeal court
IS kills US Navy SEAL in Iraq attack
Trump links Ted Cruz’s father to JFK’s assassin
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.