Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pat Francis get
top ACP post?
'Production of natural products set to explode'
Science expo at Emancipation
Park this Thursday
VIDEO: NHT board stays
Tony Welsh to know fate on December 8
Japanese lessons for Caribbean
in waste management
George's fifth former to 'shadow' CIBC FirstCaribbean MD
St Thomas PC to get new $250-m home
Ebola town hall
St Kitts-Nevis nationals now need visa to land in Canada
Thompson Town High gets new resource centre
Mico College students get $3m in scholarships
Laws to protect women, girls under review
US Senate to hold civil rights hearing after Ferguson
Opposition walks out of House of Representative
Brazilian hospital says Pele has urinary infection
Haiti issues warning ahead of anti-government protests
Sierra Leone Ebola burial teams dump bodies in street
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.