Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Trump sees ‘new chapter
of American greatness’
Seventh-day Adventists accommodate several CRH services
Fire leaves 9 homeless
Witness insists accused cop refused formal ID parade
Government admits US trade policy could affect Jamaica’s growth projections
Ministry to tackle prison corruption
Accessing social security benefits outside the US
Perishables Jamaica Ltd and Jamaica Standard Products get supply chain help
Changes coming for downtown Kingston, says mayor
Early Childhood Commission looking to certify 300 schools by 2019
Sorry, but adoption severs the legal ties to child’s biological parents or guardians
Government says Ready TV’s digital service will increase access to State services
Jamaica seeking to lure investors from Philadelphia
Amendments to Administrator General's Act will 'free up ded lef properties' — PNP
Powell focused on making most of second chance
Brexit bill delayed as Lords back EU nationals' rights
JPS pumps $3.29m into preparing 200 students for GSAT
Oldest fossils point to life on Earth 4 billion years ago
Fatalities among motorcyclists on the decline — Road Safety unit
Rihanna delights at Harvard recognition
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.