Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wheatley slams Gov’t over number portability delay
Watch out, tax dodgers!
Tessanne Chin wows White House
Jurors urged to ground judgement on evidence in Vybz Kartel trial
OUR gets contractor general support on EWI licence delay
'Can't have you mangoes and eat it'
Pepperpot - Pathetic figurehead
A test of the maturity of our democracy, not a political football
Educator Michael Stewart is new SRHA chairman
PHOTO: Say cheese
Labour ministry launches campaign for domestic workers' rights
Get screened for colon cancer, doctor urges
This Day in History - March 7
Former PM to address forum on the Jamaica Teaching Council Bill
Guyana records big decrease in malaria cases
Crimean MPs vote to join Russia; US unveils sanctions
Pope Francis very popular on Twitter
EWI's delay has 'serious implications' for 360MW due diligence process, says OCG
Accountant General's Dept under fire
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.