Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Not enough evidence to prosecute police in Kentucky Kid’s killing, DPP insists
INDECOM criticises DPP’s handling of ‘Kentucky Kid’ case
Jazz & Blues signs Mariah Carey
UDC relocates fisherfolk from Forum Fishing Village
JOHN MAHFOOD: Long-term preparation key to listing
NLA aims for top public sector customer service award
Low visitor traffic from Ebola-hit countries to Jamaica
OCA head bats for foetal homicide law
The perfect bridge
Accountant General employee, four others charged in $19m scam at department
KCOBA to honour five outstanding old boys
St Ann man stabbed to death, another injured in altercation
Burkina Faso's President Blaise Compaore resigns after protest
Vendor fatally stabbed in Santa Cruz market
JUTC bus/trailer truck crash leaves several people injured
Westmoreland shooting leaves man dead, another injured
Police officer in Suriname jailed for 18 years
Region observes Caribbean Tourism Month
PNPYO urges better use of cellphones by gov't ministers
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.