Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Port Authority officers get multimillion-dollar payments to which they are not entitled
Unemployed woman feeds 12 dependents
daily while caring for disabled daughter
Law to make free education a right
Venesha Phillips denies rift with Andre Hylton
DPP asks judge to reject no-case submission in Oaklands murder trial
This Day in History — July 27
‘Get M.A.D about your jobs’
Simpson Miller releases financial records
Holness: Widening of Mandela Highway not an invitation for speeding
Maxfield residents protest against electricity disconnections
Dudley McKenley laid to rest
Bed capacity to be increased at Black River Hospital — Tufton
Law strengthened to protect children against abduction
Christians, take charge!
Bill Clinton defends Hillary's State Deptartment tenure
Three Chinese charged under anti-gang legislation
Charlie Smith top aided Corporate Area school under new auxiliary fee programme
Man held as scores of bullets seized in Westmoreland
Use your extra pay responsibly, Shaw tells workers
Neymar defends his party boy lifestyle ahead of Olympics
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.