Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Technology helping police improve transparency
Croup – that ‘barking’ cough
PM says drains to get attention in phase two of mitigation programme
Audley Gordon now head of NSWMA
UN praises Jamaica for marriage of economy, environment
Photo: Kingston welcomes cruise passengers
Slain MoBay mortician leaves three-month-old baby behind
Manchester councillors want Donovan Mitchell
My study permit was refused; can I appeal?
Caribbean cruise line to pay largest-ever criminal penalty for deliberate vessel pollution
'I am Bolt' a boost for brand Jamaica, PM says
Gas prices down $0.83, diesel down $1.07
JLP candidate wins by one vote in Toll Gate Division magisterial recount
Forex: J$128.84 to one US dollar
Grange elected as vice chair of Inter-American Committee on Culture
Police to increase stop-and-search operations
Seven students injured in Manchester crash
Dissidents urge Trump to press China on human rights
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.