Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jurors to get increased allowance
SSP McGregor pledges to turn around crime in St James
JAS expecting 120,000 at Denbigh 2015
Companies Office extends amnesty to July 31
Businesses taking advantage of number portability
Poverty grows as Caribbean countries face economic challenges — CDB president
PHOTO: HOLD IT!
PHOTO: JN joy for KPH
Prizes for fathers
Training to help drive rural tourism in Haiti
Six UN peacekeepers killed in Mali attack
VIDEO-Water shortage now critical, says Pickersgill
Gregory Park fire leaves 25 homeless
Father, son murdered in Westmoreland
PNP not afraid
JLP candidate selection off
UWI student injured in attack still in hospital
Sagicor invites nominees for philanthropic initiative
PHOTO: ALL GONE
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.