Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
JEEP/MIDP contractors to be paid tomorrow
More terror in Bog Walk
'Don't blame Trinidad'
Ebola death toll climbs
Soldier, gunman killed in attack on Canada's Parliament
PRINT MEDIA'S 'BEST SERVICE AGENT'
Court uses bystanders as jurors
BUG programme aims to lift grades at Catherine Hall Primary
Jamaica, Chile sign pact for humanitarian, peace-keeping training
'If you have the 'Dudus' Coke scapegoat you can always use it'
Gov't performs miracle with economy says IMF
PNP expresses solidarity with Canada in wake of deadly Parliament attack
Threat to break Ebola isolation in Liberia over food
ICC says it can’t intervene in BCCI/WICB dispute
Mom of Canada suspect - I cry for victims, not son
Report says more than seven suicides per hour in the Caribbean
UPDATE: Police list ‘Persons of Interest’ in deadly Rockfort shooting
Tropical Depression 9 to hit Mexico, may redevelop in the Caribbean
South Sudan women suggest sex strike to end war
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.