Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
JAZZ AND BLUES: Mariah Carey - one of the best
JAZZ AND BLUES PHOTOS - The many moods of Mariah
Mariah Carey conquers Jazz and Blues 2015
US says it welcomes discussion on drug policy
US official says C’bbean regaining status as preferred transit route
Physically challenged man crushed by JUTC bus
Holness shuffles shadow cabinet
The best ‘porridge man’ in town
CCJ president welcomes Dominica's move to join court
Sagicor Sigma Run introduces crowd funding
OAS hails Jamaica's cyber security efforts
PHOTOS: The people at Jazz and Blues 2015
JAZZ AND BLUES 2015 - Showmanship at its best from Richie Stephens
JAZZ AND BLUES 2015 - Arturo Tappin gets Night 2 underway with sweet renditions
Night 2 of Jazz and Blues tonight
Forex: J$115.81 to one US dollar
Residents block roads in protest against Police in Westmoreland, set cane fields on fire
UPDATE: Bodies of two children found in tank
Obama to appear in public with Dalai Lama
Bodies of two children pulled from tank in St Ann
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.