Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Small businesses suffer big losses from islandwide power cut
Ruthless and corrupt
Pressure on JPS to explain cause of islandwide outage
All is set for start of new school year — education minister
Three hurt in Mandeville crash
PIOJ reports growth in agriculture, forestry and fisheries
Highway dispute intensifies
New database to help in fight against human trafficking
Are you interested in ornamental fish culture?
Government commits to creating safer
Service clubs can help to address domestic crimes — Montague
Grenada to rid schools of mosquito-breeding sites
Record-setting Venus gives Serena target to chase
Chris Brown arrested for assault with deadly weapon
Thompson headlines stellar 200m in Zurich
Two charged in connection with 2-y-o's murder
Gov't committed to investing in education
Reggae Boyz in Panama for crucial CONCACAF World Cup qualifier
Performance report of schools to be out soon
Venezuela's Maduro vows crackdown on protest violence
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.