Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tax on withdrawals 'unconscionable and oppressive', says CAPI
Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
Govt's plan to raise $6.7 billion
New scrap metal facility up and running
Police station opens in Hellshire, St Catherine
PHOTO: Crucifixion re-enactment
Increase in sexual assault cases worry St Vincent police
Armed robber shot dead by businessman
US scientists find natural predator to invasive Lionfish
Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
Guyanese journalist on fraud charges
‘We are going to stay the course’, Phillips tells country
Manchester senior citizen killed in Holy Thursday car crash
Food for the Poor releases 68 prisoners across the Caribbean in Easter week
Inmate escape from Richmond Farm prison
Police seize M14 high powered rifle in west Kingston
Shaw criticises govt's tax on withdrawal from banks
St Vincent national on drugs charges
Another child shot, injured in West Kingston
Introducing 'The Family Garden'
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.