Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A policeman conducts a spot check in downtown Kingston, yesterday.
(Photo: Bryan Cummings)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paulwell: Noranda bankruptcy filing has nothing to do with bauxite levy row
Political campaigning banned in volatile Flanker
Big projects on Bunting’s agenda as he looks forward
PM demands apology from Holness over ‘con artist’ comment
Murdered Manchester couple were returning residents
Nomination day highlights
Young cyclist is Portland’s first road fatality
Wanted man held, gun seized
90 English teachers benefit from iTeach initiative
Caymanas police seek two witnesses
Deaf Jamaican-born lawyer hails passage of Disabilities Act
New national curriculum for 2016/17 school year
This Day in History - February 11
US arrests former Guyana health minister
UN agency blames
weather for food
insecurity in Haiti
PM has no interest in bulletproof vehicles
DEA opens office in Guyana
Haitian Palace denies reports of looting after president’s departure
Governor Chris Christie follows Fiorina; ends White House bid
Boeing to cut commercial airplane workforce
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.