KINGSTON, Jamaica - The Jamaican government is expressing concern about the inactivity of the Caribbean Association of Industry and Commerce (CAIC), and the vacuum it has created in the representation of the private sector at the regional level.
Minister of State in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade, Anald ...more »
1. Children make their way home from school in Old Harbour, St Catherine, on Wednesday.
2. A sugar cane vendor busy at work Wednesday in Old Harbour, St Catherine.
3. This woman wipes the face of an infant Wednesday in Spanish Town, St Catherine.
4. A van transports unopened ackees through Porus, Manchester, on Wednesday. (Photos: Karl McLarty)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.