WELLINGTON, New Zealand (CMC) -- New Zealand defeated West Indies by an innings and 73 runs on the third day of the second test at the Basin Reserve on Friday.
Scores: New Zealand 441 all out (Taylor 129, Watling 65, Best 4-110, Gabriel 2-86, Sammy 2-92)
West Indies 193 (Samuels 60, Edwards 55, Boult 6-40, Southee 2-58, ...more »
1. Children make their way home from school in Old Harbour, St Catherine, on Wednesday.
2. A sugar cane vendor busy at work Wednesday in Old Harbour, St Catherine.
3. This woman wipes the face of an infant Wednesday in Spanish Town, St Catherine.
4. A van transports unopened ackees through Porus, Manchester, on Wednesday. (Photos: Karl McLarty)
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.