Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Photos: Bryan Cummings
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Leaders call for unity, respect for human rights in Emancipation messages
'I'm so happy for the rain'
J'cans urged to explore country on National Family Day
Dust from dirt roads haunting residents of East Rural St Andrew
Jamaica Cancer Society expects big savings from new mammography machine
Gov’t allocates $57 million for Grand Gala
RADA ramps up water harvesting programme in St Elizabeth
Remembering Sir Howard
Court of Appeal overturns decision to ban attorney Owen Clunie
Beauties and the ... permanent secretary
US Authorities seize cocaine in underwear of Jamaican passenger
CMI students to learn Mandarin
Sierra Leone Cyclist cleared of Ebola at Commonwealth Games
Tropical Storm Bertha churning through the Caribbean
UN calls for action to eradicate human trafficking
Judge blocks police unions in stop-and-frisk case
JUTC service for Denbigh
Gov't announces new public procurement policy
CBU lobbies Caricom to protect broadcast spectrum
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.