Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Photos: Bryan Cummings
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roberts: Relationship between Gov't, JTA not as bad as it seems
Slaying of Middleton Meadows residents leaves community in shock
'Search Mi Heart' guest house goes up in smoke
Health ministry issues Ebola warning for entertainers, others
Two-year-old boy's throat slashed
'IMF deal hurting education sector'
Westmoreland motorcyclists get road safety training
Fix it, now!
'I thought this was the land of the run wid it'
'Organic products for healthy hair'
Teachers not expecting a prolonged wage negotiation next year
Opposition politician slams PM over CPL land reward
2.2 million bean bag chairs recalled after deaths
Mother, 3 sons charged for dealing in ganja
Negril breakwater project needs greater transparency, says Wheatley
Unidentified fever kills 13 in DR Congo in 10 days
Trinidad police hunt killer of father and son
Botswana's Amantle Montsho officially disqualified
German policeman on trial in dismemberment killing
ELE upgraded to provide improved services
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.