SIX months after Patricia Cornwall allegedly brutally stabbed and killed her husband, Anthony Cornwall, at their home on Red Hills Road, she is still on the run.
The vicious crime was committed on July 7 in front of their seven-year-old child. Police say that Cornwall, who goes by the alias 'Patricia McKenzie', frequents Linstead in St Catherine and May Pen, Clarendon and is the only woman among 18 persons named on the Area Five police most wanted list.
The division includes the St Catherine North, St Catherine South, St Andrew North and St Thomas.
The list was revealed at a press conference held yesterday at the Grant's Pen Police Station in St Andrew. The other wanted persons in Area Five are:
* Kenrick Oshane Campbell, also known as 'Wormy' or 'Odain', of a Rio Cobre, Lauriston, St Catherine address.
He is wanted for the murders of Charmaine Cover-Rattray and Joeith Lynch in July 2010. The women were beheaded in Lauriston. Campbell is said to frequent the Gravel Heights, March Pen, Corletts Road, Russell Pen, Linstead, Brooklyn, Thompson Pen, Rivoli, St Jago South and Wakefield areas of St Catherine. He is approximately five feet, four inches tall, dark-skinned and medium build. He is also said to have scars on his right hand. Campbell is associated with the Klansman gang, police report.
* Jerome Solomon, also called 'Blacks' or 'Little Blacks'.
Solomon is wanted for the murder of Kemar Stewart and for wounding with intent. He is approximately five feet, six inches tall, of dark complexion and slim build. He has an oval-shaped face, a sharp jawbone with a scar under his left eye, a scar in the centre of his forehead and a tattoo of the letters 'JS' on his right arm. He is known to frequent Little Lane, Central Village, Banana Lane, Quarry Hill, Grange Lane, Charlemont and Linstead, all in St Catherine. The police reported that Solomon is associated with Rohan Henry, also called 'Pappa', Kemar Henry, known as 'Rusty', Nashan Nesbeth and the Klansman gang.
* Kemar Henry, also called 'Rusty', is wanted for the murder of Kemar Smith, committed in July last year. Henry is said to be about five feet, seven inches tall, slim and of a brown complexion. He has also been described as having a round face, small nose, thick lips, small eyes and a big head with his hair usually plaited. He also has a small brown spot on the right cheek that resembles a liver spot. The police reported that Henry is usually seen at Little Lane in Central Village, St Catherine.
* Anthony Brown, also known as 'Cutie' or 'Fire Kid', whose last known address — Foster Lane in Naggo Head, Portmore, St Catherine — is wanted for the murder of Jermar Subaran in August 2011. Brown, who frequents Foster Lane and White Lane in Naggo Head, is of dark complexion, slim build and about five feet, nine inches tall. He has a straight face, high forehead, large ears, a broad nose, thick lips and a broad mouth. He is said to be affiliated with Aneice Eubanks and the Gorrilla gang.
* Ricardo Ricketts, who goes by the alias 'Bookie', of Big Lane, Central Village in St Catherine is wanted for the murder of Selvin Suckoo, committed in October last year. Ricketts is said to frequent Big Lane and Knocks Lane in the parish and is associated with the Bronx gang. Ricketts is approximately five feet, four inches tall, of a dark complexion, and medium build. He is said to have an oval-shaped face, large eyes and thick lips.
* Luke Cummings, also called 'Lukie', is said to have committed the first murder in the St Catherine South Division for 2012. He is wanted for killing Everald Williams earlier this month. Cummings is of a dark complexion, medium build and wears his hair twisted. His last known address is Planters Hall District in Old Harbour.
* Jevaughn Roberts, who goes by the alias 'Jay', is wanted for the murder of Ricardo Wright, otherwise called 'Blacks', on October 20 last year, at Park Lane in St Andrew. Roberts is usually seen in the Donmair Commons and Park Lane communities off Red Hills Road, St Andrew. Roberts was described as having bloodshot eyes, a straight nose, scarred forehead and gunshot scars on his upper body.
* Kemar Bryan is wanted for a double murder. Bryan, who is more commonly known as 'Keeshie', 'Kish' or 'Shadane', is accused of killing Allman Stevens and Tolah Stephenson on May 28 last year. The men were murdered about 4:30 pm at Park Lane, off Red Hills Road, Kingston 19. Bryan is also wanted for shooting with intent. He is 22 years old, slim build and about five feet, eight inches tall. He has both ears pierced, is of dark complexion with liver spots on his upper body and a missing front tooth. He is said to frequent 100 Lane off Red Hills Road, the car wash at the foot of Red Hills Road and the Waltham Park Road area.
* Michael Brown, known as 'Mikey' of Nickel Hill in Style Hut, Port Morant, is wanted for the murder of Devon Foster on July 18, 2006. Brown is frequently seen in Port Morant and Bath in St Thomas, Brown's Hall in St Catherine and Montego Bay, St James. He is five feet, 10 inches tall, dark-skinned, slim build and has large eyes.
* Andre Johnson, called 'Shacka Blacks' from Middleton District in St Thomas, is wanted for shooting with intent, after he allegedly fired at the police, and illegal possession of a firearm. Johnson is approximately six feet tall, has a dark complexion, medium build and an oval-shaped face.
* Marlon Perry, also called 'Duppy Film', is wanted for the murder of Thomas Laing in December 2010. He has also been implicated in a series of murders that were committed in Yallahs between 2009 and 2011 and has been branded as the most wanted man in St Thomas. Perry is of Indian descent, slim build, has a dark complexion, bleached his face and is about five feet, eight inches tall. He has a protruding lower lip and speaks with a stutter. He is said to frequent Poor Man's Corner, Yallahs and Pondside in the parish. His last known address is Phillipsfield District in Yallahs.
* Omar Liking, otherwise called 'Beef Head', is wanted for murder. He is of fair complexion, bleached his face and is slim build. He is about five feet, 11 inches tall. He frequents the Trinityville and Seaforth communities in St Thomas.
Five alleged sex offenders were listed among the wanted persons in the Area Five division.
* Wilson Connell Minott, who goes by the alias 'Gold Teeth' or 'Willie', is wanted for rape. He is about 41 years old, five feet, eight inches tall, medium build and of a dark complexion. His last known address is Collie Lane in Bog Walk, St Catherine. Minott is said to frequent Magazine Lane and West Prospect in Bog Walk and Spanish Town, St Catherine;
* Mandraka Williams, or 'Draka', has been wanted since August last year. He is an alleged rapist who police want to question in connection with other sexual offences. He is about five feet, nine inches tall, medium build and of a dark complexion. He has small ears, thick lips, a straight nose and a high forehead. His last known address is Zambia in Central Village, St Catherine and he is said to frequent this community and Steer Town, St Ann. He is associated with Michael Scott and members of the Zambia gang;
* Orville Potter, 53, is wanted for carnal abuse. He is about five feet, seven inches tall, slim build and has dark complexion. He is known to drive a white car but the make and model are unknown. Potter's last known address is Festival Road off Whitehall Avenue, Kingston 8.
* Christopher Hibbert, 21, otherwise known as 'Chris', is wanted for rape and incest. He is about five feet, eight inches tall, dark-skinned, medium build and wears his hair in a low cut. He has both ears pierced, has spots on his hands and feet and his teeth are discoloured.
* Gavin Hugh Palmer, a teacher, is wanted for three counts of rape, from 2009 to 2011. The police reported that Palmer was a teacher at a prep school in St Thomas and up to June last year was teaching in Montego Bay. His last known address is Retreat in St Thomas and he is said to frequent Montego Bay, St James and the Norbrook and Liguanea areas of St Andrew.
Commander for the Area Five division, Assistant Commissioner of Police Novlette Grant pleaded with anyone with information to come forward.
"We are appealing to the persons across Jamaica who may have information about these individuals to ensure that you call us and tell us how we can find those persons," she said.