With TSO around the corner, CEO at We Inspire Cortia Bingham is understandably excited. To soothe her frayed nerves, she has rounded up a few of her friends to plan their shopping route for Thursday. With so many great discounts and a mere five hours to maximise shopping, not only is she making her list but planning to carpool or, better yet, rent a bus from Island Car Rentals for the night. It's certainly much easier than finding parking! Bingham and her entourage have additional TSO tips to share.
1. Planning is important for TSO night. Make a mental note of the places you want to go and the things you need to buy.
2. Use your NCB card.
3. Stick to your budget.
4. Dress comfortably in flats and loose-fitting clothes — so much easier when trying on clothes.
5. Shop on a full stomach. One recommendation is the Satisfaction at Island Grill (Twin Gates)
6. Start the shopping early.
7. Choose your shopping partner carefully. TSO is not to be shared with impatient people.
8. Avoid travelling with valuables.
9. Travel with friends for a second opinion.
10. Carpool with friends to save money.
11. Go to your favourite stores first.
12. Try every article of clothing you purchase before leaving the store.
13. Use this opportunity to shop for Christmas.
14. Stay calm! Easier said than done, we know, but the experience wil be a lot more positive.
15. The most important thing about TSO is to have fun!