Monday, August 06, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Smith turns attention
to helping teammates
Confident Jamaica Under-19s keen on retaining regional cricket titles
Confident Juniors begin quest for medals
FIFA vice-president, JFF boss point to economic benefits of football
Coach Hawes hails Jamaica's 4th place finish at U-19 NACRA Championships
Sharma bounces out England for 1-0 in 5-match series
Football should have a say,
demand rightful place — Webb
FIFA adopts new strategy to fight racism
Jamaica face Barbados as Regional U-15 tourney bowls off
CONCACAF deserves another WCup spot, says Webb, but...
Usain Bolt releases racing schedule
Divestment on the cards soon, says Phillips
LP Azar Ltd sponsors Grooms' Day
Rodriquez's volley voted best of World Cup
Webb plans to expand Gold Cup outside North America
Sammy to debut in the Australian Big Bash
Steven Gerrard retires from international football
Athletes added to Games
line-up as outbreak controlled
Virus under control as Commonwealth Games village welcomes 1000 competitors
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.