Friday, July 25, 2014 | 2:12 PM
Atkinson clocked a time of 30.67 seconds.
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
McLaughlin-Wilby happy to be back on track
Derrick: I have a problem with term limits
Excitement builds on eve of Digicel Grand Prix
CFU has ‘good idea’ who it will support in FIFA race
Matthews hopes Big Bash campaign can inspire Windies
Pooran eyes return to national duty following recovery
NADB launches exercise books in primary schools
The sprinters are out early
Good changes, more tweaking necessary – Anthony Nunes
Robert Darby still finding the winners
Youngster Goldsmith Classic Saturday
Tomlinson advances in ITTF Latin American Championships
Waterhouse stay on course to retain Jackie Bell KO title
Olympian Davis Isaac-Henry Track and Field Meet honoree
Promoted teams lead way in St Catherine Major League
Sir Viv backs new T20 league to take off
PHOTO: Super six
OUR READERS COMMENT – Year-to-date earnings condition unrealistic
Five horses claimed at Caymanas Park on Saturday
Most improved rider award serves as strong motivation
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.