Friday, July 25, 2014 | 2:12 PM
Atkinson clocked a time of 30.67 seconds.
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Quarter-miler Tiffany James on the fast track
Slick Germany ease into Euro quarter-finals
T&T top U-19 women’s tourney, defending champs B’dos third
Nedrick forced to choose between the throws
Colombia down US to grab Copa third spot
PHOTO: Successful Quest
Lionel Messi retires from international football
Belgium slam four past Hungary to soar into Euro quarters
ISSA braces for record number of D’Cup entries
Griezmann fires hosts France into Euro quarters
Patient Plunkett proud of landmark
Serena unruffled by great expectations at Wimbledon
PHOTO: Germany soar
On track - Ellis and Kalawan set for Poland
All eyes on Jamalco FC
Bailey-Cole positive despite latest setback
Orpheus gifted win after disqualifications in Cal’s Jamaica Derby
Bravo, Gabriel put Windies in final against Aussies
Messi ready for crowning glory in Copa final
Needed: proper coaching and a professional approach
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.