ST CATHERINE, Jamaica - One of St Catherine’s most wanted men was killed during a confrontation with police yesterday.
The man, identified as Ramone Wright, otherwise called ‘Ram Puss’ was fatally shot during an operation to locate him in Macca Tree, Guanabovale in the parish.
A Glock pistol and fifteen ...more »
MEMBERS of the public are advised that tickets for the Jamaica versus Panama World Cup Qualifier at the National Stadium next Friday will go on sale across the island today.
The JFF strongly recommends that football fans should seek to purchase tickets early in order to experience and enjoy what is expected to be an exciting and competitive match.
The majority of the Jamaican team is expected to arrive into Montego Bay tomorrow at 4:40 pm, with other players arriving into Kingston the same and Monday.
Meanwhile, the Panama team will arrive into the island via charter on Thursday at approximately 1:00 pm at the Norman Manley International Airport.
Meanwhile, the public is further advised to listen for the official communication from the traffic department of the Jamaica Constabulary Force regarding traffic protocols on match day.
* Total Service Station-Liguanea and Stanton Terrace
* York Pharmacy
* Jamaica Pegasus
* Petcom-Portmore and Dunrobin (formerly LG Brown Service Centre)
* Western Sports-Twin Gates and Bay West (Montego Bay)
* LLoyd's Pharmacy- Morant Bay
* All Captain's Bakery and Grill outlets islandwide
Grandstand Category One — $5,500
Grandstand Category 2 — $4,500
Bleachers — $1,500
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.