1. Beyoncé's season continues with the dual airing of her sit-down interview with Oprah Winfrey on the OWN's Oprah's Next Chapter, and her much-anticipated documentary on HBO entitled, Life Is But A Dream.
2. Lil' Wayne amps up the hype for his I'm Not A Human Being II project, with the music video release for Love Me, the album's latest cut featuring Drake and Future.
3. Usher unveils Go Missin', his latest buzz single, which is produced by Diplo.
4. Odd Future leader, Tyler The Creator, drops the visuals for Domo 23, the first single from his upcoming third album titled Wolf.
5. Moroccan-born rapper French Montana does a promotional blitz for his upcoming Bad Boy Records debut Excuse My French. This promotion includes his latest single Freaks featuring Nicki Minaj, which samples Chaka Demus and Pliers' classic Murder She Wrote. Other releases are videos for his songs Ocho Cinco and Diamonds.