1. Alicia Keys dropped the video for the original version of her single Girl on Fire, that doesn't include Nicki Minaj, who appears on the song's more popular Inferno Mix.
2. Recent TEENage interviewee, fast-rising disc jockey, DJ Heavy D, released the second installment of his virally popular Best Of Addi series.
3. US Virgin Islander, Melanie Amaro, who won the first season of the USA's X Factor, has finally released a single and accompanying video since winning the competition, entitled Don't Fail Me Now.
4. Jamaican dancehall artiste Natalie Storm continues to make immense strides overseas with her popular, Like The Dancefloor, the latest single by A-Trak & Zinc.
5. Microsoft has intensified the advertising campaign for the company's October 26 slated for release, first tablet, the Surface.