1. Bajan pop superstar Rihanna released Unapologetic, her seventh studio album. The 14--track project includes collaborations with Chris Brown, Eminem, David Guetta, Future, Mikky Ekko, and a plethora of producers. Nicki Minaj also rereleased her second album Pink Friday: Reloaded, with eight new songs on the album's Re-Up edition.
2. Producer-rapper-singer Will.I.Am, drops Scream and Shout, a collaborative single with Britney Spears.
3. Entrepreneur and rapper 50 Cent, has been granted a boxing promoter licence in the US state of Nevada, where Las Vegas is located. The licence was granted to 50 Cent's boxing promotions company, SMS Promotions.
4. It has been announced that on December 12, 2012, a star--studded benefit concert in aid of Hurricane Sandy victims, will be held at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Musicians slated to perform include Kanye West, Paul McCartney, Jon Bon Jovi, Alicia Keys, and a myriad of others.
5. Wiz Khalifa continues promotion for his numerously pushed back sophomore album ONIFC, with visuals for his single with The Weeknd, titled Remember You.