Tuesday, August 13, 2013
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Wehby to chair investment steering committee
Heart attack survivor shares frightening experience
Bail extended for woman accused of abandoning 5-day-old baby
Flood damage estimated at nearly half-billion dollars
Papine rattle STETHS in Spalding Cup
'Frog' takes on Canada's Breton in in Contender Series
Costa gives Chelsea breathing room
US Congress to consider 2% tax on outgoing remittances
Gov't to issue new residential zoning orders, says Vaz
More than 300 girls for ICT conference tomorrow
Opposition wants details of agreement with New Day Aluminium
Green party working and water more than...
Judgement in Lasco's US$311-M case against Pfizer by September
Do or die!
Midfielder Atkinson believes Young Boyz can bounce back
Middle managers can help build better work environments — Reid
Venezuela Opposition defiant as protesters shot dead
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you.