Friday, March 09, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forex: J$129.00 to one US dollar
Gas prices down $0.26, diesel down $0.33
Horizon inmate denies involvement in Manchester extortion racket
#SectoralDebate: Over 500 foreigners denied entry, 138 deported in 12 months
Venezuela to quit OAS regional bloc
CONCACAF U-17 Championship: 10-man Jamaica defeat El Salvador 3-1 to revive campaign
US victims of undocumented migrants to get extra support
#Sectoral Debate: New heads appointed to FLA, PICA
CONCACAF U-17 Championship: Young Boyz lead El Salvador 1-0 at half-time
#SectoralDebate: 60-day amnesty on traffic tickets begins July 1
#SectoralDebate: Pass info to police in envelops marked 'X' — Montague
Shaw pleased with implementation of $1.5-m income tax threshold
#SectoralDebate: Firearm holders will lose permit over misuse of guns, warns Montague
Trump administration unveils ambitious tax overhaul
New Fisheries Bill to be tabled in Parliament
PSOJ supports call for property tax amnesty
UK government complains after Twitter cuts data access
Opposition calls for urgent action on campaign financing
Two changes as U-17 Boyz face El Salvador in must-win game
12 dead in Venezuelan prison clash: official
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you.