Tuesday, June 26, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Best of The Best looks soca way
American football trio stay true to Jamaican roots
Assault on scamming
Montague says JCF to fill 3,000 spaces
Lowe to present cancer research findings at Harvard summit
Prisoner denies involvement in Manchester extortion racket
Time to teach drivers' ed in schools
Same guns being used in multiple murders
Navigating the economy harder than preaching a sermon, Bishop Gregory
Interesting elements in French election
Divisional offices must
Thanks, JMMB, for saving our 'rainy day' money
A 'changed' crime plan — Part 1
John Mills into early lead at Junior High Champs
Low fines, floods and volunteers
8 Spices Restaurant — Out-Of-Many-One Pot
Loodi producer rolls the dice
Focus today on girls in ICT
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you.