Tuesday, June 18, 2013
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doctor warns that 'fluffy' bodies not healthy
Seprod MD urges J'cans to take NCDs seriously at Observer health symposium
Shaw takes aim at Customs Agency as Gov't tackles corruption
#SectoralDebate: Paulwell to make financial returns public
Flood damage estimated at $352m
Thai man murders child, kills himself on Facebook
Jamaica could have 5 million visitors earlier than projected
More relief to come for flood-hit parishes - McKenzie
Woman among 31 wanted in St James
Artificial womb for premature babies works with sheep
Jamaica malaria-free for the 5th consecutive year - health inspectors
Stranded Cubans start to leave Guyana
RIU Reggae hotel reopens following explosion
Shah leads Pakistan charge as West Indies wilt
PCJ gives Campion College $500,000 for solar powered water system
Bahamas PM dismisses allegations of blasphemy
Dr Rory Dixon, first Jamaican appointed chief medical classifier by the IPC
ECLAC says Caribbean economic activity will expand in 2017
US laptop carry-on ban still puzzling, says Emirates CEO
105 people killed in road crashes since the start of the year
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you.