Wednesday, November 16, 2011
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Papine rattle STETHS in Spalding Cup
'Frog' takes on Canada's Breton in in Contender Series
Extradited! 8 accused lottery scammers being flown out to US today
US Congress to consider 2% tax on outgoing remittances
Judgement in Lasco's US$311-M case against Pfizer by September
Do or die!
Midfielder Atkinson believes Young Boyz can bounce back
Middle managers can help build better work environments — Reid
Yasir bamboozles Windies to hand Pakistan series lead
Venezuela Opposition defiant as protesters shot dead
Nasdaq ends above 6,000 for 1st time as US stocks rally again
Sales leadership that gets results
Three simple ways to master your investment account
Elton on the mend
Remembering an 'Ingredient'
Expedia starts its welcome lounge concept in Jamaica
GraceKennedy aims to make a crust in US patty market
Religion, free homes spur Mumbai's Bhendi Bazaar revamp
LinkedIn membership reaches half a billion
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you.