Wednesday, June 20, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
RIU Reggae hotel reopens following explosion
Shah leads Pakistan charge as West Indies wilt
PCJ gives Campion College $500,000 for solar powered water system
Bahamas PM dismisses allegations of blasphemy
Dr Rory Dixon, first Jamaican appointed chief medical classifier by the IPC
ECLAC says Caribbean economic activity will expand in 2017
US laptop carry-on ban still puzzling, says Emirates CEO
105 people killed in road crashes since the start of the year
Elton John contracts 'potentially deadly' infection on tour
Vaz, Tufton to make presentations in sectoral debate today
St James man found dead at home
N Korea marks military anniversary with firing drill
Foreign Affairs Ministry to take control of Diaspora mapping database
MOCA to share anti-corruption tools at regional confab
Guyana ranked as 'developing country' in latest Human Development Report
UWI welcomes gov't subvention in aid of struggling students
Staring defeat West Indies on the verge of losing First Test against Pakistam
RELAY WOES No qualification yet for Jamaica at World Champs in Men’s 4x100m relay
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you.