Thursday, January 03, 2013
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12 dead in Venezuelan prison clash: official
8 accused lottery scammers flown out to US
Barbados records significant rum trade with Europe
Death of giant rabbit adds to United Airlines woes
IDB launches Code for Development for Latin America and Caribbean
Property tax system updated with reduced assessments for 2017-18
$10,000 fine for men found guilty of operating without sawmill licences
Humans alter Earth's chemistry from beyond the grave
Potential of breadfruit emphasised at agricultural show
Probe ordered into latest oil spill in Trinidad
State minister emphasises importance of eradicating corruption
Wehby to chair investment steering committee
Stalemate - Arnett hold champs MBU in first-leg RSPL play-off
Heart attack survivor shares frightening experience
Bail extended for woman accused of abandoning 5-day-old baby
Flood damage estimated at nearly half-billion dollars
Papine rattle STETHS in Spalding Cup
'Frog' takes on Canada's Breton in in Contender Series
Costa gives Chelsea breathing room
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you.