Thursday, June 14, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two firearms seized in St Andrew community
PM awards medal to world's oldest living person
Trafigura ruling postponed until May 26
#PennRelays: Fast 4x100m Calabar team leads large schools section
#PennRelays: Excelsior High leads small schools category in 4x100m
Kingston Craft Market reopens for business tomorrow
Man, 6-y-o daughter murdered in T&T
United settles with dragged passenger, changes practices
#PennRelays: Five J'can teams through to boys'4x800m final
Phillips calls for united approach to 'fix' Jamaica
He who pays the bills…
FIFA prosecutors want 4-year ban for Caribbean soccer leader
Should she rule the nest when she earns more?
Lies men tell to get women weak
Why men avoid educated women
C'bean governments owe millions to UWI
A note from Mrs Macaulay
Commissioner Quallo to be officially installed this afternoon
Our website is being upgraded
Florida man fatally beats pregnant wife with pipe wrench
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you.