Thursday, May 10, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kingston Craft Market to be reopened for business soon — UDC
Two Canada customs agents charged with trafficking cocaine from Jamaica, Colombia
Your Health Your Wealth Symposium: Heart attack survivor
Gov't takes preparatory steps to approach new US remittance tax proposal
Fire at Kingston Craft Market destroys 18 shops
$70m expansion for Stimulation Plus Childhood Centre
#PennRelays: Edwin Allen sets new 4x100m record
'Venezuela is a mess,' says Trump
Opposition urges Gov’t to challenge new US remittance tax proposal
#PennRelays: Mixed results for Jamaica in morning session
Our website is being upgraded
FIFA fines Brazil, Argentina, Mexico for homophobic chanting
Normalcy returns to KPH
British Monarch holds private meeting with Guyana president
#PennRelays: Edwin Allen's Gabrielle McDonald wins 400mH championship
UK police arrest man with knives on suspicion of terrorism
BVI to introduce e-Visas
Jamaica looking to benefit from Green Climate Fund
BA offloads British couple from flight to Jamaica over business class row
Shopkeeper murdered in Rose Heights, St James
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you.