Friday, March 01, 2013
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
'Pon di corna'
World's oldest person
Craft Market reopens
OUR directs NWC to stop charging late payment fees
Jamaicans voice concern about US border wall funding proposal
Mexican lawmakers OK marijuana for medicinal purposes
Revision of Cybercrimes Act to get underway shortly, Wheatley says
20 lawyers being hired to serve police divisions
Flu outbreak rocks U-17 Boyz ahead of Mexico clash
Policeman shot dead on Constant Spring Road
Forex: J$129.40 to one US dollar
Thompson goes head-to-head with Rio rivals at Prefontaine Classic
#PennRelays: New national discus record for Knibb
Weekly Round-up: 8 accused scammers extradited... $492m in flood damage... Fire destroys craft market
12 Trinidadians deported from Turkey
#PennRelays: Edwin Allen sets new girls' 4x100m record
#PennRelays: Six J'can schools qualify for 4x100m final
Quallo promises strong presence, even 'pan di corna'
Quallo says prevention, good intelligence keys to solving crime
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you.